1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Cheat Box 1.05

Add a Cheat Box to get various item for free

1. matheod

matheod Big Damn Hero

2. matheod

matheod Big Damn Hero

3. blueangelpilot

blueangelpilot Void-Bound Voyager

I cant get mine to work right, do I make the two folders and the file or does it do it for me?

4. matheod

matheod Big Damn Hero

You must have : C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\cheatbox\cheatbox\cheatbox.modinfo :)

5. ttringle

ttringle Space Hobo

Trying to get this to work on a Mac. has anyone gotten it to work? Believe i have it in the right place but cannot create the box.

6. DonnieBrasco

DonnieBrasco Big Damn Hero

Does it still work? I have the problem a couple of members mentioned in january. I can crate the cheatbox, but it vanishes after placing it on the ground.

Edit:
    I mentioned that it seems not neccessary. I saw at the roboting table that i can craft things like the durasteelbar and stuff. I looks like it works.

Last edited: May 31, 2014
  7. gothstar

gothstar Space Hobo

sorry to say but not working for me, I have unzipped the mod into mod folder as said and press c in game to find that there is no cheat box to craft. I have even tried a mod installer to see that it doesn't work as well. I am running the latest starbound and need a proper tut to install this very mod.

8. brunoviek

brunoviek Space Hobo

same here =/

KlueBat likes this.
  9. Disco2

Disco2 Existential Complex

Sounds... interesting.

10. Fluffy Avali

Fluffy Avali Aquatic Astronaut

11. *DAWID*

*DAWID* Space Spelunker

Update to the Nightly Build please

12. DarkXenon

DarkXenon Big Damn Hero

Is it possible to add some blocks of the last layer in plantes, like obsidian or magma rock or lava?

13. Vulturex

Vulturex Poptop Tamer

bei mir funktioniert die cheatbox nicht.. kann das teil nicht auf den boden stellen weiß jmd da weiter?

Ettan likes this.
  14. dickbutters

dickbutters Space Hobo

Is this for the latest version? It doesn't work for me (I don't see the item in the crafting recipes) ...
    The folders are like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods\cheatbox\cheatbox\cheatbox.modinfo
    with another "cheatbox" folder in the same folder that cheatbox.modinfo, this one containing the resources.

Does anybody have a suggestion, please? Thanks

15. Alenonimo

Alenonimo Void-Bound Voyager

This mod was really cool. Too bad it doesn't work anymore. :(

KlueBat likes this.
  16. #TOO#MANY#HASHTAGS

#TOO#MANY#HASHTAGS Space Hobo

17. KlueBat

KlueBat Space Hobo

It looks like this mod is broken. I've tried installing it both the old and new mod locations and both with and without the second "cheatbox" folder. Nothing I have done has made the cheatbox show up in my crafting menu.

18. matheod

matheod Big Damn Hero

I will see later when I will have time to make it work again ;)

kayslay likes this.
  19. kayslay

kayslay Space Spelunker

i installed the mod as instructed, cant see any cheabox in the crafting menu

20. pixiehammer

pixiehammer Aquatic Astronaut

update for spirited giraffe???