Building/Ship Charton, The Sewer Cities Rebirth!! (Unaccessible now)

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Jtl400, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Jtl400

Jtl400 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

( For all who don't give a shit and don't care for reading through all this just skip to the end for credits to those who helped, the screenshots of the place, and coordinates to a RP hub sorta like place called Charton, which is a Sewer City where any one of ya can come and RP just don't fight that much please its only ok if its in the arena!! ^-^ Good!! This is a thing I've been working on for a long long while so if your interested come on down!! This is on the server of ILoveBacons btw so feel free to drop by)

Hello, I am Gruffy and I'm here to ask you a question. Have you ever truly felt the overcoming feelings known as fear? I know surely my people have, The Sewer Apex. A long long time ago, not soon after a 8 year long war with a human military group our home was lost when the entirety of the Sewer Cities was engulfed in a flood of sewage when a damn broke, devastatingly leaving only an alarming small percent of the Sewer Apex race left alive.

Thankfully, the other survivors made a new Sewer City in one of the abandoned human military bases, made it more like home, and named it Soledad.

Not long after Soledad was founded some Sewer Apex gathered up and left to make a new Sewer City instead of help make the military base more homey so they left and founded Charton. It was a thriving Sewer City for a long while apparently but due to unknown reasons the residence of the entire place, got up and left one day, returning to Soledad leaving Charton

I had an idea when I heard of this place from a old man in Soledad. I and a crew of architects, a handful of miners and a few Golden Eagle members decided to go to that planet and start fixing up Charton.

We are finally done cleaning and fixing up Charton, and building some new buildings and structures.

All will be welcome no matter what your race or gender is.
    This is a place of opportunity and freedom, where an artist will not fear the censor, where everyone and anyone won't be constrained by their limitations!! Here we share everything, we all work and contribute for the betterment of our community and citizens itself, and all are equal no matter what title you have we all matter as much as the other.

I am the Mayor of Charton now and my office is located right next to a tavern I own called The Last Barrel Inn, where the spigots are always flowing with the finest whiskey, rum, or whatever your poison is and if your feeling tired or if you had a little too much to drink go on down to the inn and lay that weary head of yours to rest and get a nice warm homemade meal just like your ma used to make.

We also have many places for entertainment such as a small stand-up stage right next to the inn, The Septic Colosseum where ya can see two opponents face off against each other in a brawl of brass & brawn, and a stage for local musicians to go ahead to play for your musical enjoyment.

We have it all here in Charton so why not come and visit where its better to live among the filth below than the filth that lives among the surface!

Here are the coordinates to Charton!! :Archid Cluster 1 X: 456765786 Y: 324278469

(A huge thank you to ICDeadPixels for helping out with getting it protected and all the things a normal player on this server such as i couldn't do and David for making two areas which is the park and stage the only places I didn't do myself, he also made the signs )

Heres the album of screenshots of Charton:
    [​IMG]
    Album: Charton!!

by Jtl500
    A building project I have been working on for a long while.

Those who are interested in my lore and stories after going here or just seeing this heres a link to a more organized list of all my work on the ILB forums, other then the messy list I have on here in the main forums:

List of All Sewer Apex Lore, Stories, and Art

If any of you have any questions regarding the Sewer Apex themselves, Charton, or just random questions don't clutter up the comments here just send on over a PM to me and they will be answered in a moments notice!! I hope you all have a good day!! I love all ya!! And heres a link to the ILB forums, because ya need the password and username to get on the server in the first place: http://ilovebacons.com/

TheFloranChef, Vrow and The Squid like this.
  2. Slippery Slime

Slippery Slime Big Damn Hero

That build is real good. My favorite part is the giant potato farm, because it is a giant potato farm. I also appreciate that you turned a rather odd idea, a sewer city, into a really cool reality.

Jtl400 likes this.
  3. Jtl400

Jtl400 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It all goes back to the lore of the Sewer Apex really this build wouldn't have been a thing without it and I love being odd its just the way i am!! And i absolutely love potatoes too that was the first thing i built on the planet actually. You can visit it if you'd like at any time just go on the ILoveBacons server and enter in those coords up above. And mostly all of this was my doing except the park, stage and signs those were the work of David a friend of mine, and its all protected by another friend of mine ICDeadPixels, hes staff so he got to protect it for me. Cheers to them again for the hell of it!

And personally my favorite build has got to be the Last Barrel Inn especially since David made the barrel sign, I try to use weird architecture in my builds to mix it up a bit, the tavern is a great example of such.