RELEASED [Characters & Portraits] GenderBend :: Alex , Elliott, Harvey, Sam & Sebastian [Complete 25/06/2016]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by Adarin, May 13, 2016.

1. WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry Void-Bound Voyager

Oh my god you did such a good job!

• LeagueofGozen

LeagueofGozen Master Chief

i hope you finish this, you did a great job

Question, do they register as female to the game? in other words, can a male character get them pregnant?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
      • Raging Dragon

Raging Dragon Void-Bound Voyager

For the life of me I can't get this mod to work!:notworthy: Could anyone lend a hand?
        Edit: Whenever I download the file it's not in a folder with the xnb files inside it's just a single rar file with the java logo on top.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
        • Adarin

Adarin Space Spelunker

someone tell me that you can rewrite relationship by yourself on save data, sorry ,not sure YY

thankyou verymuch :)
          i will do only male that can marry. if patch updated and shane can married, i will genderbending her :rofl:

my mod can change only body but they can have child...by adopt, sorry i haven't enough skill for coding

• Adarin

Adarin Space Spelunker

Lumina, Cimeni, Kartoffy and 2 others like this.
          • t4k0y4k1

t4k0y4k1 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Adarin

Adarin Space Spelunker

• emeraldgreen72

emeraldgreen72 Phantasmal Quasar

Female Alex kinda reminds me of zoey from left 4 dead or someone else that I can't quite remember

• Adarin

Adarin Space Spelunker

• LeagueofGozen

i think the cross doesn't come out too well in the portraits.

• Ribbonain

Ribbonain Pangalactic Porcupine

I thought was skin shine or something else >_>;; till looked at the picture back and fourth.

• Cimeni

Cimeni Phantasmal Quasar

I'd love to see the girls in your style as well ;-; That way I can have an amazing lesbian harem-- I mean, plenty of beautiful friends-- to enjoy my time in Stardew Valley <3

Ribbon-Kitten and aerohydra like this.
                  • LeagueofGozen

Btw the wedding dresses don't work for alex....for me

• makedi

makedi Void-Bound Voyager

Would you be able to gender bend the rest of the characters? These are so awesome but the rest of the portraits don't match up to them.

• Can1s_Major

Can1s_Major Void-Bound Voyager

Minor bug: A lot of in-game text still refers to the genderbent bachelors as male. I.E. Interacting with Sam while she's working at JojaMart says him instead of her, and trying to enter any of their bedrooms with low hearts results in the same bug. It's minor, but annoying.

• WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry Void-Bound Voyager

Will these mods work on the Mac version? I apologize for my ignorance

• t4k0y4k1

When dancing in flower dance festival, there's something wrong with genderbend character sprite... I'm using male MC when I dance with Sabrina aka FemSebastian and my MC dance in lower row with other genderbends, but then her sprite is messed up because there is no sprite when she facing front in flower festival... Seems like the other genderbends are like that too... Can you fix it? Maybe like make the male MC dance in upper row...
                            I'm sorry there's no picture because I forgot to take screenshoot...

• t4k0y4k1

adarin, will you make shane genderbend for 1.1?

thanks

EDIT : there is also 1 new portrait for Sam, can you make an update for genderbend Sam?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
                              • aldasar

aldasar Void-Bound Voyager

Sebastian one is very hot but sadly it seems the author basically up and left like most good mods and nexus page is saying the dialogue change does not work for 1.1.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
                                • t4k0y4k1

maybe it's not working because there is new dialogue in 1.1... Well, I found divorce dialogue in there... I'm done editing Sam, the daily one, will try to editing the marriage one... I'll try the others soon...