REQUEST Character sprite for RP

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Dunkert, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Dunkert

Dunkert Big Damn Hero

Hey fellow farmers,

I have been interested in a certain RP idea I brewed up but for it I really need a specific sprite for a (male) character. It's basically a mixture of Logan's breastplate/sash (from Fable III) with Marlon's cape and if possible a sword and scabbard attached to the hip. Something of a regal nature but can pass for a Fable-esque general too.

I have 0 skills in creating such thing myself but I am aware it'll mean quite some work and I imagine it split up between accessory slot and shirt slot. Any person with some experience/skill or interest willing to take up the challenge?

• laylaisthename

laylaisthename Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I don't know about making accessories, but I gave the shirt a try;
      2018-06-06 (6).png 2018-06-06 (5).png 2018-06-06 (4).png 2018-06-06 (3).png
      The first one's without sash or cloak, the second has a sash that goes to the back and a third with a cape of sorts. I can add it to an update to my mod or release it as a standalone in case you don't want the rest of my (gorgeously made :p) shirts
      Let me know what you think!

• Dunkert

Dunkert Big Damn Hero

Hey that looks great! :) Well I checked your mod out, you can definitely add it there as I'll download it for sure but if you want to release it standalone until you update it that's fine too :)

• laylaisthename

laylaisthename Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Done!