Character/NPC Character Showcase!

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by ODST 4900, Jan 25, 2016.

1. ODST 4900

ODST 4900 Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm Curious as to what everyone has their character(s) looking like, wheather its using vanilla, mods, dyed clothing or something else, lets see it!

2016-01-25_00001.jpg

2. moremuffin

moremuffin Cosmic Narwhal

My current character Yuzuriha. Kind of surprised the Avali goggles fit properly to a human head.
    Yuzuriha.png

3. TTStooge

TTStooge Big Damn Hero

Her name's Tari Shadowflower.
    EDIT: If you're wondering why the file is titled "Tari2", then, well, it's self explanatory

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  4. jakecool19

jakecool19 Pangalactic Porcupine

My character's name is Jay Bellflower. Because of his race and the stereotypes of them he is not very social.
    [​IMG]

5. Lintton

Lintton Guest

Lintton's new look. Someone managed to cut it out of a screenshot for me. :)

[​IMG]

TheFloranChef, Pohany and ODST 4900 like this.
  6. Sean10M

Sean10M Pangalactic Porcupine

Ooh I finally found a character showcase thread. Its nice to see some cool characters here.

I think I'll start by introducing my main character.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Kriki
    Race: Hylotl
    Orientation: N/A
    Occupation: Founder and CEO of the Lightyear Fuel Corporation/Leader of the Venom Nova Crime Syndicate
    Description:
    The founder of the massive and influential fuel company Lightyear Fuel. This hylotl was orphan at the age of three in a pirate attack and raised by a human couple. She was a quick learner, bright and with a talent for business and skill with currency. She made a lot of money in later years through various business deals before finally establishing Lightyear Fuel Inc. which quickly grew in prominence until it finally became the corporation we know today.

A shrewd business woman who on a number of occasions has been rather aggressive with her acquisition of other companies. Many have suspected she might also be mixed in with shadier dealings but no one has sufficient evidence to back this up.

Secretly Kriki is also the Reaper. A notorious pirate, smuggler, terrorist and gangster who is the leader of Venom Nova mafia. The Reaper title was given to her alter ego thanks to her preference in weapons being a pair of duel scythes.

So yeah. Mixed in with shadier dealings is an understatement. She's a sociopath that will stop at nothing to get what she wants.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  7. hippiecheese

hippiecheese Star Wrangler

20160421222120_1.jpg
    I'm a fish man. Behold my hooded cloak!

8. ODST 4900

ODST 4900 Pangalactic Porcupine

much fish indeed

nightlol543 likes this.
  9. jacoblouis

jacoblouis Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is Spade :D Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 1.27.48 PM.png

She is pretty agile and enjoys picking off her prey with a spear

10. Sean10M

That's a pretty cool character. I like her hair style.

nightlol543 likes this.
  11. Fluffybutt

Fluffybutt Tentacle Wrangler

This is my Avian Warrior Princess Fluffybutt

[​IMG]

12. Sean10M

Time to upload another of my characters.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Hex Phantom/Spectral Frenzy
    Race: Kirhos
    Orientation: Homosexual
    Occupation: Pirate, cyber terrorist, poacher, slave trader and member of the Venom Nova Crime Syndicate
    Description:
    A renegade Kirhosi that quickly made a less than pleasant name for herself. She has hacked countless vital networks, raided ships and colonies, hunted endangered species and pretty much single-handedly resurrected the slave trade. She often goes by the identity Spectral Frenzy in her raids.

Unlike all my other characters. Kriki and Hex are legitimate sociopaths. Completely incapable of feeling any sort of emotional response or empathy toward other people.

13. Pohany

Pohany Parsec Taste Tester

[​IMG]

All my new characters in one screenshot [​IMG]
    Bismarck, Graf Zeppelin, Prinz Eugen and Admiral

14. TheFloranChef

TheFloranChef Giant Laser Beams

My current character is Burst O'Mega. He dreams of having a "space cavalry", but hasn't found any space horses yet (the ship AI doesn't count). He does have some mechs though...
    FortRagnarok.jpg Edit: I found the space horses! -> horse and elevator

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  15. Meursing

Meursing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

Look at him. His name is Meursing and he's a kind type of glitch.

16. TheTacoMan_

TheTacoMan_ Void-Bound Voyager

Name: Astatine Oxide
    Race: Novakid
    Occupation: Professional Dumpster Diver, Bookshelf Manufacturer, Weapons Expert

After getting his first job as the Weapons Expert with the crew of Alpha C Minoris, he somehow decided that it would be a smart idea to spend 37,000 pixels worth of funding on what he thought was "supplies": 1,442 bags of packing peanuts. I don't know about you, but wasting money on enough packing peanuts to fill 7 shipping containers makes you deserve to get fired.

Attached Files:

MadMulligan likes this.
  17. Osofox

Osofox Void-Bound Voyager

Yobi is the name super sayian is my game!

STARCHAR.jpg

SenikCouper and Skelozard1 like this.
  18. Pohany

19. Pohany

[​IMG]
    "Akagi" "Kaga"

20. Westu

Westu Aquatic Astronaut

Nitrous Oxide.png Novakid for lyfe

Nitrous Oxide in the house