1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Character sheets

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by poweredbyNeon, Apr 22, 2018.

1. poweredbyNeon

poweredbyNeon Big Damn Hero

I'm wondering if anyone has the sprite sheets for Apex and Glitch characters - I want to use them a references for a race mod I'm working on - I can't find them anywhere, they're not under starbound/assets/ (there's only songs there?), they're not on Spriter's Resource (where I got the sheets for the other species), and I can't find them anywhere else online.

If anyone else has them or knows where to get them, please help me. I'm getting desperate.

(Note: I literally only need the bodies. Spriter's Resource has the hair (and beard) sheets, but no body sheets. Thanks a lot, SR, you were my #1 go-to site for this kind of stuff!)

Edit: I don't have Floran character sheets either (there's nothing for them on SR), so if you have/know where to get those too, that would be lovely.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2018
  2. Zephyrhawk

Zephyrhawk Void-Bound Voyager

Have you unpacked the game's assets yet? It seems as if you haven't if you're only able to look at the .abc files in the assets folder.
    Here's a link to instructions about unpacking them. Look around for a species folders, I think that's where the assets you're looking for would be.

poweredbyNeon likes this.
  3. poweredbyNeon

poweredbyNeon Big Damn Hero

Thank you! I'll see if that works!