1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Character Names

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Doublejho, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Hungrykakapo

Hungrykakapo Void-Bound Voyager

My avian was called Pavo
    Hylotl was named Sensei Geyoki
    Glitch was called, Captain Geargrind

2. FaerieHawk

FaerieHawk Subatomic Cosmonaut

My current character is named Autumn Rubrum. She's a fall colored Floran. My first ever character was named Lavendula and the one I played the most before my computer died an I lost everything was named Jacaranda Barb. Jacaranda's in my avatar and signature! All my characters have been floran so far. And their names are all plant related in some shape or form.

3. Jaxine

Jaxine Pangalactic Porcupine

"Crimson Jax", or Jaxine Caulie. Captain of the Black Nova Space Galleon! (Cybernetic Human. I use her as my Avi.)
    Theres also my Floran girl Cyobi, and my Angel chick named Uriel. Had a male character named and modeled after Guts from Berserk.

Redacted Revenant likes this.
  4. Pilchenstein

Pilchenstein Ketchup Robot

I've had Birdt Reynolds (avian), Aperaham Lincoln (apex), Burny Mac, Gaseous Clay (novakids), Robot F Kennedy, Android Lloyd Webber, Automaton Selleck & Mech Hucknall (glitches).

And I just now had to tweak the character creation window to allow longer names so I could create a floran called Chlorophyllip Seymour Hoffman. :V