1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Character missing hair, legs and money in load screen.

Discussion in 'Support' started by jkh123, May 26, 2018.

1. jkh123

jkh123 Space Hobo

Hi,

I am having an error where my character is not loading and is also missing both her hair and legs (in the load menu), as well as the gold resetting from about 800,000 back to 500 (also in the load menu). Whenever trying to load this character the game crashes.

This happened several days after installing the new multiplayer beta, and whenever I try to reinstall the steam backups I made, the error still persists.

There are several error reports in the errors folder (as attached) which may be useful.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jodie

Attached Files:

• Blorp

Blorp Big Damn Hero

"Verify integrity of game files" in Steam, after making sure the beta branch is really selected. This problem indicates your game has reverted to 1.2.

• Code_Monkey

Code_Monkey Void-Bound Voyager

This sounds like the symptoms of being converted back to the non-beta version of the game. Can you check in Steam properties that you've selected the beta version? And when you launch the game, do you see the Co-op option on the main screen?