1. Thanks for visiting! These forums are for the original Risk of Rain, if you're interested in discussing the newly released Risk of Rain 2 head over to that game's steam discussion forum
    Dismiss Notice

Character essentially now wont move...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aaryion, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Aaryion

Aaryion Intergalactic Tourist

Was playing multiplayer online, and I died. When I came back to next level with buds, suddenly, my character wont move in a continous way. I have to mash the keys to get him to move a millimeter at a time. I have reinstalled and rebooted, no go. It doesnt appear to be my keyboard.

Have looked in bug report and seen similar posts, but I cant see a posted fix to this. thought I would get this as a central thread for the others that may be having the same issue. anyone know whats happening?

Attached Files:

• Aaryion

Aaryion Intergalactic Tourist

Well, I was just deleting local content before. I saved my save.ini and prefs.ini and then deleted everything and fresh reinstalled. Seems to work fine now. Strange things!

• It would be wise to post this in the bug section as a method to solve this problem, so it doesn't disappear and the next person doesn't know how to fix it.