1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Character customization! :D

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Breather, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuskinReynolds

RuskinReynolds Big Damn Hero

oooh big block of text there, like your ideas though, it would definitely be good if the different 'races' did a small buff to certain stats, but thats all. Maybe if the different classes could be indicated with what base resources your station has when you get to it, and that dictates what you do to start up (hence giving you an advantage in that area) instead of the stats thing

2. H-Alo

H-Alo Phantasmal Quasar

Nice. That would work out pretty well.

3. Eve

Eve Phantasmal Quasar

It would actually be really nice to be able to import custom sprite sheets ... the ultimate character characterization experience. But, I don't think that will be possible ... :unsure:

4. Sol Pruina

Sol Pruina Over 9000!!!

If it did I would smash my head against the keyboard.

5. Eve

Eve Phantasmal Quasar

Because out of pure happiness or because this would be a st*pid idea? :unsure:

6. Swinburn

Swinburn Phantasmal Quasar

I would love to be able to draw my own character.

7. Bine

Bine Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Give me the option to be a reptilian man and id be a happy camper. Give us races with no gameplay impact and i would be content. I would rather have multiple species around rather than just humans are PCs. A little variety when you DO play with others is always nice. (Example. You and your friend play. One is human, the other is oh say a big wolf man or something. Easily distinguishable). Moreso than if you were both human with different hair colors or gear. Just an idea for customization torwards the race discussion.

I like my options. Give me my options! Yesssss....

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Lol my character will be a big lizard with a cowboy hat and some sunglasses! A Space-Dragon-Bountyhunter! oh! A Spacdragobountunter!!!

9. ThatAmazingPerson

ThatAmazingPerson Existential Complex

Personally, I'd love to see if you could give your character a hat or something like that in the beginning.
    Also, a way to choose your clothing. Like: Pants, shorts, skirts, etc. and like choose from long, short, or no sleeve shirts.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

So Noob clothing then?

11. MegaMan

MegaMan Phantasmal Quasar

What?

12. gejiryu

gejiryu Big Damn Hero

Just want skin-customization (IE: search for getamped customization)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.