Modding Help Character Creation screen bugged for some reason

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by NetokTheWolf, Aug 16, 2020.

1. NetokTheWolf

NetokTheWolf Void-Bound Voyager

So I re-installed starbound today, and for some reason my Character Creation screen looks like this....
    [​IMG]
    And I do not know why. Here is the full list of my mods: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2199146354

If anyone knows why this is happening, please tell my why cuz I tried almost everything.

Also sorry about the bad quality image...this was the only way I could screenshot it.

2. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Are you sure that list covers every mod you have? Seems like something that would happen from two conflicting character extenders, or something else that otherwise messes with the character creation screen. There is a character extender integrated into FU now, and that may not have been the case last time you played. As for what is conflicting then, either it isn't listed or I'm overlooking it.

As for screenshots, use <PrintScreen> on your keyboard. That would copy the screen into your clipboard. Then paste it into an image program and save.. Although on these forums you can skip that second step. You can merely paste it here by right clicking then select Paste. I think that's pretty convenient that you don't need to save any files.

3. NetokTheWolf

NetokTheWolf Void-Bound Voyager

yep those are all the mods I have installed. I have added some fixes to the collection but it's still not working. Is there no way of disabling the FU Character extender and replacing it with one that is working for me?