RP Chaos in the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra sat quietly now, she wanted to think about the things she had learned.

2. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

"You saving up for a ship out of here now? Or just wandering?" Reynolds had been listening to the little exchange between his traveling companions. The Novakid seemed too... perky, naive for someone on a planet like this. Well, he thought to himself, good for her. It's like to change soon enough.

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Lucca shifted again in her seat. "I still uh, have the ship; it's just it's not... available at the moment..."

4. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

3 has been listening to the conversation, but he hasn't joined in- He remains alert and silent, well aware of this planet's dangers.

5. Tatterdemalion

"Well? Don't just taper off like that! Where's it?" Reynolds isn't sure why he's pressing.
    It's not like I have anywhere to get in a hurry. Anywhere at any speed, really.

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"By having it I mean it's planetside... still; I think." Lucca still looking uncomfortable, mumbled, "Though not sure how long that'll last."

7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Sensing the tension in the...wagon...she decided to say something. "Um, so why are you all headed to Redstar?"

8. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

3 keeps his gaze ahead, but for once, he replies. "Informing. Supposedly, the town is a neutral location, and I need a leave from the... Excitement so abundant on this planet... My faith in the neutrality of Redstar is quickly fading."

9. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "Statement. I was just hired as a guard, and plan to find more work there"

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I'm actually looking for people, I'll want get a crew back together if I'm ever going to get my company running again. And reclaim the ship in question..."

11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "I'm hoping to find work as a...well probably answering communicators. That's what I do for a living."

12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "Helpful. if you can find the money, i will help you reclaim the ship"

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "I'm not sure I'd be much help to you, I'm not really good at fighting."

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Right, we will have to discuss rates then." Lucca grinned at Bigs.
    "Who said we'd be fighting? Ships like my Maverick take more then one person to fly." Another shift in posture, "Ok, yeah, the jackals who have her locked down might be a bit of a problem..."

15. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "I'll...I'll have to think about it. I mean, I am looking for work but..." She trailed off.

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "Reciting. 200 pixels per hour, or 50 per kill. you can also go at 1000 flat rate for a job. If i join your crew, I expect an equal cut"

17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Well, no rush; we seem to have plenty of time here."
    "Heh, I'll keep that in mind."

18. Tatterdemalion

"Hah. No idea. Well, Lucca, if you're wanting your ship back, I suppose I could stick around for that. See where it takes us."
    Stupid Reynolds. Why? Why are you always getting yourself into situations that can only end one way? The poor kid's finished.
    Reynolds just gave the closest approximation to a smile he could give and looked away towards the trail again.

Alkanthe likes this.
  19. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

As the wagons continue down the path, the lively scenery suddenly transforms; the gentle breeze freezes as clouds block the sunshine. Everything feels unnaturally still, until a slight stir of the wind brings the all-too-familiar scent of smoke. A few moments later, an acrid columns column can be seen past the trees... In the direction of Redstar.

Blue has a look on his face that says a canon ball just shot from his heart to his stomach. "That ain't good."

20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

All this talk of plans for the (near) future distracted Lucca, leaving a somewhat... delayed reaction. "What isn't... huh." Pointing at the columns of smoke, she said to Blue, "Maybe we shouldn't waltz right into there? Maybe stop some distance out and scout the place on foot."