RP Chaos in the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"It's not you, don't worry, the plane I'm thinking of would have no trouble carrying a couple extra tons."

2. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra giggled at the idea of seeing people riding on the large glitch's shoulders, it would be cute. She looked to the girl riding shotgun, "A plane? Are you a pilot then?"

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    Bigs lets out a sigh comparable to the hydraulics on a trash compactor and shakes his comically normal glitch sized head

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Yes!" Lucca jumped to her feet excited to talk about flying. "And I'd say one of the better ones, though I really shouldn't blow my own trumpet..." Realizing she might've caused the wagon to shift slightly, she sat back down. "However, I made my bread for some time as a courier, shipping cargo in my Maverick. 'Fast and Safe' was my motto..." She seemed to 'deflate' slightly into her seat. "But uh, things kinda went south..."

5. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra found herself interested in this topic now, perhaps if she dug deep enough, she might discover why this person had decided to be a courier. That and something about that motto sounded familiar to her. "Aww, what happened? Uh...um, I mean, if you wanna talk about it. You don't...have to." She recalled an encounter with a particular set of florans and shivered.

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I guess to start, I should mention that as a courier I did things on a contract basis; I kinda valued my independence from any major shipping company. A lot of those contracts have a little thing called a 'penalty clause' which means that if the contract is broken, they are guaranteed to sue..." Lucca held her shotgun close, looking worried. "Long story short, I uh, violated a contract and they pursued legal action..." She heaved a sigh. "To think, as a pilot, I was shot down, not by intercepter or pirate, but by a freaking court!"

Alkanthe and zeskorion like this.
  7. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "Aww, I'm sorry, that sounds awful. But you seem to really enjoy being a pilot, how long have you been flying aircraft...or spacecraft?"

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Lucca smiled, "Gez, I've been flying for as long as it's been legal for me to do so; ever heard of a Cessna? I know it might be crazy, but the first plane I ever flew was a prop aircraft. As for spacecraft, also started small with one of those trainer types... Dad was always adamant that I start with the basics."

Alkanthe and zeskorion like this.
  9. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "Well, it is always better to learn what you're doing first. I never did get the hang of flying though, it was too complicated for me. My brother figured it out though."

10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I'll tell you this much, it's daunting at first, but once you get the hang of it, it surprisingly intuitive... If that's the right word for it."

11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "Did you always want to fly? Is that why you became a pilot in the first place?"

12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"A better way of putting it would be that I always wanted to have adventures... Dad just pushed me in the direction of flying 'cause that was something he had passion for, being a big muckamuck in a major aerospace company. I just happened to take to flying quite well."

13. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "Why did you decide to be a courier then? Isn't there other jobs for pilots like yourself?"

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"There's a certain level of inherent danger in the courier business; sure, most of the jobs are pretty sedate, but sometimes you get a job that involves running a blockade, elude pursuers, or deliver to, say a gas mining platform in the atmosphere of a gas giant. Makes it a little more fun."

zeskorion and Alkanthe like this.
  15. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "So its...Fun? Hmm, Interesting." She scribbled something down in her holobook.

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "Statement. I did not find it fun"

17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra gave her attention to the huge glitch "Wait, you were a courier too?"

18. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "Chuckling. No. I had to steal a ship made to be flown by much smaller apex, with no flying experience. And i crashed here-i pushed the thrust button instead of landing gear"

19. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "Ah, so you don't know how to fly either."

zeskorion likes this.
  20. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "Statement. No."
    He is at ease and extends his hands out of their sockets again