RP Chaos in the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"If the Novas want to accept the help, that's their prerogative; however, I will not be involved in this transaction."

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
  2. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "I changed my mind. you are the more logical person in this conversation"

3. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

3 doesn't exactly trust the Hylotl, but he sees no real option but to follow him.

4. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra stood in place, hugging her holo-book, she wasn't sure what to do. She wanted to with the hylotl in order to avoid having to fight, but she wasn't fond of the idea of leaving Lucca behind or the big robot, he made her feel much safer.

5. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

The Hylotl scowls. "I assure you, I wish no harm upon your heads; and yes," he seethes, "I plan to offer you payment. Follow me, and I shall explain." He makes to walk toward the camp, an expectant--and impatient--look on his face.

6. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    Bigs follows. He knows they cannot hurt him without taking large casualties

7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Alright, I'll hear what you have to say; but if I don't like what I hear, don't expect me to stick around." Lucca picked up her shotgun that she had set down when she was working on the vehicle, and followed behind Bigs.

8. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra sheepishly followed bigs.

9. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

Reynolds has been standing in the back, scowling. He's dealt with Hylotl missionaries before. You can't give them any ideas or they'll never let you go (or stop spamming your holo-mail account).
    "... Fine." He brusquely follows the motley troupe.

Alkanthe likes this.
  10. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

3 follows the Hylotl, somewhat reluctantly.

11. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

The Hylotl walks into the camp, speaking to the group: "Obviously, you're not all from around here; you might have been," and he gestures to Tetra, "but you're not attached to the locals, nor they to you. Ergo, you are all outsiders."

Entering the camp proper, the contents of the cage can now be seen--a small, miserable band of Florans, lying and sitting about with chain restraints.

The Hylotl snorts. "Disgusting creatures. More than they deserve, to be left alive." He does not leave room for comment, quickly walking into one of the landed house-vehicles [imagine a shiny, blue-metal dojo], obviously intending the group to follow.

Lilac sits in the corner of the metal wood-and-paper house-vehicle, chains connecting to his metal collar. It was most unfortunate that those Hylotl had caught him on the road, but at least he wasn't in the cage; apparently the Hylotl found his size and musical abilities highly amusing, and he had been upgraded from 'filthy weed' to the captain's personal music slave.

Speaking of which, the captain himself, covered in scars and missing an eye, opens the front door abruptly, quickly striding to his desk in the middle of the room (the only adornment, aside from various Floran trophies) and snarling at Lolac. "Pick yourself up; I have business, weed."

[ @FoliageFooey if any of that is out of place, just tell me]

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "What have they done to deserve imprisonment"

13. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"A mixture of racism and well deserved reputation?" Lucca said, as a response to Bigs' question. "Not that I approve."

14. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "This is savagery. They are not even cared for."

15. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Hence my hesitation to work with these people." Lucca muttered, referring to the Hylotl.

16. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

It is an understatement to say that 3 disapproves of the treatment of these Florans, but he isn't stupid. Red needs to be treated, and the Hylotl may provide that treatment. 3 intends to free the Florans from these savages. But later. He follows the Hylotl into the vehicle.

17. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra silently follows her colleagues and takes notes on the surroundings, including the terrible treatment of the florans. She was no fan of florans herself, but this was crossing a line.

18. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    eventually bigs does walk into the vehicle, squeezing through the door

19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Lucca also followed into the vehicle. "Geez, for some reason it feels like we're putting ourselves in a bad position..."

20. FoliageFooey

FoliageFooey Aquatic Astronaut

Lolac gives a small smile to the captain." Oh what is it. Do yah need me to do a performance? Do I get mah share of da moolah?" He tried to keep his spirits up, but the weight of the collar and situation was beginning to become too much to bear.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2016