RP Chaos in the Stars

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Vurrunna, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra rushed into the other room after hearing the shot, she sees the injured novakid and instantly falls to her knees. She is overwhelmed by a feeling of failure, if only she had a better aim, if only she could have warned them in time, if only...

2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Returning her pistol to its holster, Lucca picked up her shotgun, stood up and racked the slide with a sharp ka-CHACK to eject the spent shell from earlier. She took a moment to watch for any stragglers.

3. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

Seeing that Reynold is attending to Red's injury, 3 decides to keep a watch. A new bolt soon materializes in the crossbow.

4. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    Bigs stamps over to the group
    "Informative. Casualty report. Several slugs in my right arm and chassis. Damage severe"

5. Tatterdemalion

Tatterdemalion Phantasmal Quasar

"Could somebody take care with the walking Zamboni for a nano while I deal with the Novakid? One thing at a time," Reynolds grunts.

6. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra was really not used to this sort of thing, that combined with the feeling that it was her fault caused her to have a nervous breakdown, and she begun to do the novakid equivalent of crying.

7. TΔktik

TΔktik Phantasmal Quasar

3 really is concerned about Tetra and Bigs, and to a lesser extent Red, but because they are damaged in very different ways, and because he doesn't want to risk letting his guard down, he doesn't provide more than a glance to any of them.

8. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Nitradiel gingerly moves toward Tetra, crouching down and giving her an awkward-reassuring pat on the back. "It's all go'n be alright; we'll get them apes real good." He mutters "we'll get 'em real good" a few more times, staring blankly into the distance.

Reynolds is able to see that Red is in quite possibly the worst of situations; he's obviously lost a lot of plasma from his missing leg, and the shot managed to crack open his shell pretty wide. The situation looks dire, but with fast work and a bit of help from Ethyl, Red is stabilized. [Reynolds: Medicine 4, Roll +1, Bonus +1 (Ethyl), Difficulty -6, Net -1: Reynolds takes 1 Mental Stress do to hard conditions]

Of course, stabilized and one-hundred-percent-A-O-Kay are two completely different things. Red's on the brink: he could last a day, he could last ten seconds. Without immediate medical care, he will certainly die.

Ox comes back seething in rage and shame, having lost the sniper; Ethyl stands to the side, fidgeting her hands and meticulously picking at her 'hair' and clothes; Blue's sitting on a broken chunk of stone, head in his hands.

9. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    bigs twists and shakes his arm, a few bullets falling out of a hole

10. Tatterdemalion

"He's stable, for now," Reynolds mutters, rubbing a few plasma burns on his fingers. Even through fire-proof gloves, treating Novakid was always a burn hazard. "I don't know how long he can hold out. Gasbags are unpredictable when they're healthy. We need to get out of here, and to somewhere with a real medical facility." He glances around to the rag-tag group. "Anyone know a place?"

11. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    "Thanks." She said to the young novakid, he'd managed to calm her down a bit. She stood up "Um...We need some way to get out of here. I don't know of any medical stations nearby, but this place is in ruins, it's not the best place to holdout." She realized after hearing the words leave her mouth that these novakid might consider this place thier home, and the last thing she wanted was for them to be angry at her. "Um.., no offense to your city."

Alkanthe likes this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Lucca walked towards Bigs, still shaking from the adrenaline high. "I'm handy with a spanner... and other relevant tools; do you me to take a look?"

13. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    bigs turns to lucca
    "grateful. yes, please"

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Taking a moment to carefully inspect the damage, Lucca will attempt to repair the damage with what tools that are available. (Mechanics)

15. Vurrunna

Vurrunna Giant Laser Beams

Thick armor has its perks; the bullet marks are very minor in nature, and Lucca is easily able to fix up what little damage there is.

[Fun Fact: All Stress heals at the end of an encounter. Only Consequences remain afterward; generally, Stress is just near-misses and small Knicks, but Bigs is--well--big enough for bullets to be minor things. Phoenix has also healed his Stress, as well as anyone else I'm forgetting.]

Blue picks himself up from his seat, dusting his hands against his pants. "Right--yer right--this place ain't no place for Red. We gotta git movin', somehow... Ah just don't know--"

Blue is cut off by a whistled followed with a loud crack as a flare goes off to the North, followed by several more. They display a message that Reynolds knows well from experience: "Medical Relief on the Way."

The Novakids, however, seem very anxious of this. Ox loads a shotgun with a cha-chunk.

16. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    bigs turns his viselike arms so they sit sideways
    "Offer. I can carry red"

17. Tatterdemalion

Reynolds squints at the distant flares.
    Probably a trap. Of course it's a trap. He glances worriedly at the dimly-flickering figure of Redd. Of course we've got no choice.
    "Alright, be careful with him, Bigs. We're travelling fast and quietly. I want to get a look at whoever they are before we traipse in."

18. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Do we have a vehicle that's still intact? Or maybe something we could kludge together?" Lucca said, looking hopeful. "I'm sure we could salvage a couple of these wrecks and make something useful."

19. zeskorion

zeskorion Oxygen Tank

-bigs
    "helpful. it would be advisable to get some planks or a pallet first so he does not fall through the gap"

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

-Tetra-
    Tetra looked out towards the flares, it could be an incredibly obvious trap "I...I don't..." The poor girl was clearly confused, between the sudden chaos, the sudden end to the sudden chaos, and the flood of bad emotions, she was a little bit flustered. "Do we...do we have a choice?"