1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed changing e-mail

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Lobo, Jun 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

i've been gifted a pixel tier through humble bundle (thanks phyrewall!!!), then i got an-email with a key and the download of the soundtrack.
    when i clicked the key it linked me to a page saying "thanks for supporting starbound" and it asked me to send an e-mail, so i can be contacted when the game is released.
    so far so good.
    my problem is that i'm having some issues with that e-mail account, and mostly i'm not using it anymore :oops:
    i already made a new e-mail account and it's working fine. so can i revisit that "thanks for supporting" page and choose another e-mail to be contacted?
    i'm afraid i won't be able to access the game, cause humble keys are tied to the e-mail that openned thm, but i have the link with me, so i'm confused... :confused:

2. Go to the playstarbound.com/redeem/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX page, update your email in the box there, and click "Submit details". It should refresh and show the email you entered instead. :) And as long as you can access your Humble Store page, you'll be able to access the game + get your Steam key.

OmnipotentEntity and Lobo like this.
  3. Lobo

Lobo Spaceman Spiff

oh thank you for the fast reply, ordona!
    i was worried i couldn't change e-mails, i'm glad i can :)

on a side-note: you're an efficient admin! :rofl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.