1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Challenge Door dungeon - controlled door won't open

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by DrOnline, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrOnline

DrOnline Space Hobo

As you can see in the picture I've interacted with the four purple computers, causing the three downwards facing vents to stop blowing steam, and the lights to go on, but the door just to the right of the bridge does not open, so I cannot reach the chest or the exit door. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but seems like bug.
    [​IMG]

2. Pseudoswag

Pseudoswag Intergalactic Tourist

I just finished this one after some time figuring out why the end wouldn't open for me as well! It turns out that at the beginning of the Challenge Portal there is a sensor at the doorway to the rest of the area that, when tripped, lights up that purple bar below the floor in your screenshot. It then starts losing light like a timer and you have to beat it to the end or else the door closes. Hope this helps!

3. guino

guino Big Damn Hero

There is no way to get to the beginning there is an impossible jump

4. Dracomage

Dracomage Aquatic Astronaut

Actually, you can make that jump by using the ferozium staff to create a forcefield under you, just tried it, but of course you need to have one with you.
    EDIT : I just realized you can just climb back using the spike sphere too.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Not an issue. You didn't complete it in time.

Closing this one.

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.