RP Cerci Vacation Colony

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

With a scoff, Jackdaw handed over his holopad with the menu, and his phone. "Alright, why don't you sound the list?"

Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  2. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

Well I think I can go with 5 pounds of bacon, the biggest plate of fish and chips they have, an entire cheesecake, and a large pizza loaded with meat! And yes, that is all for me.

Alkanthe likes this.
  3. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The same thing appears on the screen

Meal is en route to your destination

Relten and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  4. Sir Wilfrey

*His head nearly explodes* "GOODYGOODYGOODYGOODY!"

Alkanthe likes this.
  5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

On the horizon, a fleet of green lights can be seen coming towards the group

As the lights near, you can hear the distinct whirr of drones

There are about 7 drones, one carrying cheesecake one carrying a pizza, another carrying Jackdaws Curry and Alcohol, One with the fish and chips and 3 carrying what appears to be a giant slab of bacon.

6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

With the order made, Jackdaw took back his devices. Pausing for a moment to look at the incoming lights, he frowned. "That's either the delivery service, or trouble. Maybe both."

7. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The drones take the food to their owners, It seems the 3 transporting bacon is having trouble.
    The drones drop the food into their owners hand, save the bacon slab which is dropped on the ground.

On inspection of all your food is extremely hot and wrapped in shrink wrap

The bacon has a label on it, it reads

Bacon: 500 pounds

Relten, Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  8. Sir Wilfrey

*He eyes them suspiciously for a second* "Drones?"

9. Sir Wilfrey

*He raises points a finger, then lowers it* "F-.... five.... five HUNDRED pounds!?"

Relten, Alkanthe and Arra like this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Huh. didn't know you could get five hundred pound packets of bacon." Jackdaw patted Xenon of the shoulder, "Better get started, you asked for a lot of food, you just got a couple of extra zeroes." He bit on the cork of the bottle of alcohol, yanking it out with his teeth, before spitting the cork into a nearby trash bin. "Anyone care for a drink?"

Relten, Arra, Alkanthe and 1 other person like this.
  11. Sir Wilfrey

*He pokes the packet of bacon, still in complete awe* "Wh... where does.... where does someone get 500 pounds of cooked bacon so quickly.... this... this isn't right. Nothing this good just comes to you for free. Don't drink that bottle, Jack. This isn't right at all."

Alkanthe and Arra like this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Jackdaw sniffed the mouth of the bottle. "Jack? Right, if that's what you want to call me, suit yourself. As for the food, yeah, suspicious is putting it mildly."

Sir Wilfrey likes this.
  13. Sir Wilfrey

*He gazes longingly at the food* "Sure am hungry though.... maybe it's more to make us have a false sense of security... do you know of any ways to check this food for tampering?"

14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Just a few common sense rules; anything freshly cooked will be safer, most poisons tend to break down from the heat, so they need to be added later, which can be obvious." Jackdaw shifted his weight. "An easy thing to drug is cold beverages, especially if the substance in question is water soluble." He took a small sip from the bottle. "Anything that tastes foul or just 'off' you should stop eating immediately. And at least one of us should abstain from eating until it can be ascertained that the food is safe, so in case the food is subtly tampered with, at least one of us won't be sick."

Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  15. Sir Wilfrey

*He shifts a little himself* "I can do something about the heat problem, I don't particularly mind burnt food. Not very picky." *He sniffs the massive slab experimentally, though how he can smell you have no clue*

16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

(Whoops my alerts broke)
    Sucrose stares somewhat palely at the huge slab of bacon, shifting from one foot to the other. All this talk about the food being tampered with, on top of everything else is starting to make her rather nervous. "'At least one of us should abstain from eating'? ...Well I didn't order anything, so I guess..." she trails off.

Sir Wilfrey and Arra like this.
  17. Arra

Arra The End of Time

By now, it is extremely dark. You can see the sea glisten and reflect the three opal moons

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  18. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Taylor remains in her room binging on comic books. (seriously you could've done this at home, taylor)

Relten, Sir Wilfrey and Alkanthe like this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

After a momentary pause, Jackdaw's face cracked out in a grin before he let out a chuckle. "Or maybe we're overthinking this." He took another swig from the bottle. "Whatever they might've put in this, it can't be any worse than what I've already done to myself." He went into his room.

Sir Wilfrey, Alkanthe and Arra like this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The moment Jackdaw enters his room, A creature reminiscent of a giant manatee jumps out of the water and back into the sea soaking the group

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.