RP Cerci Vacation Colony (Finished )

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

Keissa immediately tries her darnedest to get wasted, while Tiq nabs all of the drinks at 200 proof/%100 concentration...

2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

"Because you haven't been to Cerci long enough for them to shine a bad light over us..within means you know we are the good guys...as little as you know us..now come on just sit down and relax..we have too many people looking into that twist of a story they put on you and you will NOT be found guilty of anything...if you are INNOCENT, you will sit down with us and relax, an innocent man has nothing to worry about!

3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"What I do know is that I don't know. I won't be taking your claim to be the 'good guys' at face value, not because of any propaganda, but because I ascertain for myself before I draw conclusions. Also if I am innocent or not is meaningless if you know anything about Peacekeeper bureaucracy."

4. HunterC1998

"I know they just bought a ticket on a rough ride, oh and good for the propaganda deal..we don't exactly do that..we tend to keep the affairs a secret, we ain't a USCM copycat.

Arra likes this.
  5. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery had, at some point, wandered into the area. She was listening intently to their conversation in clothes that were a bit more formal than her own. A simple spring dress, some flats, and of course her scarf. Her hair looked slightly more brushed than usual, and her arms were crossed. She kinda looked like she was missing something..

Arra likes this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Adorable. Now, all I ask is that you drop me off at the next port, so I can catch a ride off to some great unknown, where you will never hear from me again?"

Arra likes this.
  7. HunterC1998

"Sorry bud, ain't shaking us loose that easy..we may have them tied in legal work but that doesn't mean their bounty still ain't good, we are here to make sure you don't kick the bucket till the day I can tell you 'You have nothing to worry about.." Noticing Bevery, "Ah Miss Bevery over here!"

Arra likes this.
  8. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery blinked, glancing over in the direction of her two companions. She quickly scuttled over, looking rather uncomfortable in her dress."Was that talk of leaving me behind I hear, Sergei? God, and here I thought I would get to talk to you some more! Especially when we're not being shot at."

9. HunterC1998

"No we'll have plenty of time to chat...without the bullets..hopefully.."

10. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Ah guys, can we just get along? Oh, and Roy can you get me something fairly weak? "

" Hello Bevery! "

" Heyo! "

Airt walks over to Bevery, she is wearing a beautiful azure dress, her white hair in a bun

" Hey, the higher ups said you can have the arm! "

Tiq brings back a fairly old bottle

HunterC1998 likes this.
  11. HunterC1998

"Weaker...come on we are celebrating..alright I'll just leave you all an open tab..go crazy...figuratively.." He goes to get the drinks and tells the server, "Bill me for what those dudes buy and pour two glasses of whiskey..make it look like you are pouring something weak though."

Arra likes this.
  12. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" Sure... May I ask why the fake weak drinks? "

He says as he pours the drink

HunterC1998 likes this.
  13. HunterC1998

"Just to see the look on her face when she realizes I heard that.."

Arra likes this.
  14. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery waves at Earnest and Aurore, before she beams at Airt. The pure look of joy is...kind of terrifying on her face."Oh thank GOD! I was starting to get antsy when things got quiet!"

Arra likes this.
  15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The barkeep hands you two glasses

" Hey... We also have a clue where it came from. But we'll talk about that later! "

Airt goes and sits down at the table with Earnest and Aurore, she motions for everyone to join her

HunterC1998 likes this.
  16. HunterC1998

Taking the glasses and giving the barkeep a thumbs up, he heads back and says, "Open season guys get hunting..oh and Airt" handing her a glass and clinking his with it, "Bottoms up?" He goes to drink but stops as soon as she starts drinking to see the reaction.

Arra likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei scoffed. "I can handle myself; I don't need you or yours nannying over me."

Arra likes this.
  18. HunterC1998

"No nanny's, just an extra gun when an 'assailant' drops in, now go get a damn drink and take the edge off man."

Arra likes this.
  19. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery moved past Sergei, gently punching him in the arm as she passed him. She carefully sat at the table, turning expectantly to him. She definitely wanted him to with them.

Arra likes this.
  20. HunterC1998

Leaning close to Bevery, "Listen, do me a favor and if you come up with some sort of armor from that thing..let me know, please."

Arra likes this.