RP Cerci Vacation Colony (Finished )

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"You put them on only when you need..." Sergei cut himself off when he realized is wasn't going anywhere with this explanation; he looked to distract himself with something that wasn't going to aggravate him.

Arra likes this.
  2. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery raised an eyebrow at Sergei, mumbling to herself when he looked away from her. She quietly took off her spectacles, cleaning them with her shirt as she looked around. She returned to staring up at the taller man, a sort of devious grin on her face.

Arra likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei sighed. "Again with the staring. Is there something on my face you find so intriguing?"

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Arra likes this.
  4. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

"Well I mean, it's all of your face, really." Bevery paused, her tone of voice returning to her usual quiet one."I was just thinking that you looked nicer with my glasses off."

Arra likes this.
  5. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei gave a bitter chuckle. "I guess I would look less harsh out of focus and somewhat blurry."

Arra likes this.
  6. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery stared at him for a moment, only seeming to grow more curious. She slipped her thick rimmed glasses back on before reaching out to Sergai. Silently, she gently place a hand on his arm, to get a feel for it."...You looked more like a giant dog, really."

Arra likes this.
  7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei's arms are covered by the sleeves of his coat, though his hands are exposed. "Dog? Hah! First time I've heard that one." He tapped one of the horns on his head. "Usually I hear 'goat-man' or the like."

Last edited: Jun 2, 2016
    Arra likes this.
  8. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery continued to pat his arm, before looking up at his horns."I suppose you have a point. But you're more fluffy than a goat, really." She nodded to herself, mumbling something."And of course, smarter than one."

Arra likes this.
  9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei chuckled again. "Well, their words, not mine. I don't have anything up that sleeve, in case you're wondering."

Arra likes this.
  10. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery quirked an eyebrow at this. She wiped her hands on her shirt once more, making sure there wasn't anything too bad on the coat."Unlike that weapon you have against your chest?" She pursed her lips, staring at the other two for a moment."That Earnest man was shady, but I can't believe you were so on edge."

Arra likes this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

(( Good gosh you gave me a lot to read ))

After riding in the tram near twenty minutes, It begins to decelerate before coming to a complete stop. The doors open with a "pish" revealing the beautiful walkway to a glistening silver spire.

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  12. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Echomichi realizes that he'd been gawking at the sights and ignoring everything going on inside the tram. He then sighs as the tram door opens.
    "Well then, let's get a move on..."

Arra likes this.
  13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

As you walk along, you spot...him again. Earnest is waving at all of you, smiling like a idiot.

" Sorry to leave you guys! Let me show you to your rooms! "

HunterC1998, WarSarah and The Alonne like this.
  14. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei folded his arms, and gave Earnest a disapproving glare. He wasn't going to ask any more questions; for now at least. He was just going to try his best to make Earnest uncomfortable.

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  15. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery's lips peel back into a very forced smile. Her face neutralizes out into relief as she hears "rooms" from Earnest. "Oh thank god..." She muttered to herself.

Arra likes this.
  16. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Echomichi smiles under his distrustful demeanor.
    "Sure, sure... Let's go, then."

Arra likes this.
  17. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Flint stretches a bit. "Yea, no problem. Rooms sound pretty nice."

18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

" I guess we are ready then, follow me. "

Earnest leads the group into the foyer of the sliver building, it is very spacious and luxurious on the inside. He calls an elevator and waits several moments before the door opens and steps in.

" Oh, and all your amenities are paid of course. "

{ He chuckles }

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei wordlessly stepped onto the elevator, still looking quite stern.

20. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

"Heh. I'd hope so." Flint steps into the elevator as well and looks to their guide. "So, Earnest, if you become the chief executive, what will you be planning for Cerci and whatever else you have control over the institution?"

The Alonne likes this.