RP Cerci Vacation Colony (Finished )

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

Flint nods. "Sounds like a fair trade-off. I'll think about it." He looks to Bevery. "And I'm actually a serial killer. Vacationers are my typical targets." He says facetiously with a slight grin.

Arra likes this.
  2. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@Jirky-Kake @Arra @WarSarah @Roland Weiss
    Echomichi chuckles to himself, then whispers to his three new acquaintances.
    "There's something off about this fellow, and I don't mean the fact that he wants us to vouch for him..."
    He turns to Earnest, and begins his bluff...
    "Mister Cerci, we are all trained to fight, and kill if necessary. Do you suppose for us to..."
    His tone of voice lowers to a whisper.
    "Take out the competition?"

Arra likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei's expression suddenly looked quite severe. "What? Absolutely not! I know not what you do on your time, but I am no assassin. If that is the case, I refuse!"

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  4. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery smiled in return."Joy! I've been meaning to study your race's anatomy more thouroughly."

Bevery snorts, than laughs out loud."TRAINED?! Oh dear, and I thought I was giving off the correct impression of myself. I suppose I should work on that." She sighed, scratching her head.

5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

{ Earnest is taken quite aback }

" Er...uhm no, no killing is needed. "

{ Earnest looks around nervously before snapping, a small purple hologram appears in front of him }

" Well, I must leave. On your way to the resort I would suggest looking through your tablets, as they have information on what all you can do and eat at the resort. Adieu! "

{ Earnest hurriedly makes his way off the tram, the doors promptly close after he leaves. The tram begins to move slowly, then accelerates }

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  6. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"Wait! You haven't..." As Sergei's protest was cut off by the closing doors, he spat out a curse. "Dammit! That was a waste of time..."

Arra likes this.
  7. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery stared at the door for no longer than a second before she instantly took a seat. Fishing out her tablet again, she grimaced at it."What a lousy man...So superficial."

Arra likes this.
  8. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Echomichi chuckles.
    "That really pushed his buttons."

Arra likes this.
  9. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei was still apoplectic at the current situation. "Do I need to ask who?"

10. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

"Look at how he reacted. You can tell that he's either really naive or that he's still hiding something from us."

Arra likes this.
  11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

As the group "chats" about their encounter with Earnest, a blinding ray of sunlight reaches through the window in the tram, offering this view.

Cerci!.jpg

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  12. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

"I just assume everyone has something to hide; a consequence of my line of work."
    Sergei took one quick glance over the scenery, before returning his view towards the others in the tram.

Arra likes this.
  13. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Unlike her taller companion, Bevery took in the view all she could. She stared at gawked at it- before closing her eyes and groaning. She turned her gaze away from the view and rubbed her eyes."Good god it's bright out there..."

Arra likes this.
  14. Jirky-Kake

"I don't think it's that bad. This place seems to have quite the view." Flint responded, looking out the window as well.

Arra likes this.
  15. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery rubbed her eyes a few more times, before blinking."I would appreciate it if my eyes weren't so sensitive to sunlight." She grumbled, looking down at her tablet again. She hesitates for a moment, before looking back at Flint."You alright? You did spill all that water on you earlier..."

Arra likes this.
  16. Jirky-Kake

"Hmm? Oh. Right. I'm fine, thank you. I wiped and evaporated most of it off, I think." He responds, looking down at his shirt and pants where the spill is hardly noticeable if not entirely gone.

Arra likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps you should get a pair of sunglasses? Might also be useful in more ways then one."

Arra likes this.
  18. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery nods at him, before turning her attention to Sergei.
    She adjusted her glasses, frowning at the spectacles on her face."Normally, my glasses would turn into sunglasses, but alas- they only work if there's direct radiation on them.."

Arra likes this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sergei rubbed his chin. "Sounds like a clear design flaw. Although I'm sure dedicated sunglasses are beneath you spec wise, they will be guaranteed to work."

Arra likes this.
  20. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

Bevery stares at Sergei for a moment."If I got sunglasses, then how would I see." She tapped her spectacles with a sigh."Besides, keeping two pairs of glasses would already be more annoyance than it's worth."

Arra likes this.