RP Cerci Vacation Colony (Finished )

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

The Peglaci makes her way to door before laughing a bit

" Well, more really kick his ass then talk! "

She leaves the ship.

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  2. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci sighed. "Are the peacekeepers recruiting thugs now? Things certainly have changed."

Arra likes this.
  3. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The human stares at the other woman for a moment, raising an eyebrow. She turns her attention back to the peglaci at her side, pursing her lips in thought."Your race is rather jovial, it seems." A pause, glancing back at her outlaw companion."Except maybe you, seeing as something got your mood down."

Arra likes this.
  4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci shook his head. "I would be lying if I didn't say her behaviour was troubling me."

Arra likes this.
  5. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

The human girl chuckled for a moment, before glancing around."Perhaps we can talk to someone about it then..."She grumbled for a moment to herself."Everyone here is too tall- can't seem to find Michi again."

Arra likes this.
  6. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

@WarSarah @Roland Weiss
    Echomichi chuckles, revealing that he's been walking behind you two.
    "Peglaci peacekeeper she is not. More like 'assassin for hire'. I guess the Peglaci really have been recruiting thugs, as you say."
    He loses his grin, and quiets his voice.
    "If you know who the fugitive is, just tell me... I'll help them out."

Arra likes this.
  7. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci returned his gaze forward, and headed towards the gate. "Sorry, I cannot help you there."

The Alonne and Arra like this.
  8. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

She flinches in surprise as she glances behind herself. She gives a nod to Michi, before looking up at their taller companion."You know, you're rather on edge about the subject of this "fugitive." Her voice dropped again- to the same tone she used at the table.

9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

As you make you way outside, you are ushered into a line. When you are in the line you are handed some form of tablet, it seems to be off.

The red Novakid from earlier has just been poked by one of the employees.
    @Jirky-Kake

HunterC1998 and The Alonne like this.
  10. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci gave the tablet a once-over; a look of concern on his face.
    "As one should. You never know what might occur due to an unknown agent."

11. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

She purses her lips at the tablet. Turning it around and around, she seems to check everything that she can without pressing buttons."So outdated..."She mumbles, before returning her attention to her two companions.
    "Well, I mean, if something bad happens, something bad happens. Not like it's the end of the world."

Arra likes this.
  12. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

Echomichi frowns at the tablet, before putting it in his duffel bag.
    "Strange."

He looks to the peglaci and the human girl.
    "True... But then, that's why I'm... Well, let's say 'prepared for the worst', shall we?"
    He gives a small smile.

Arra likes this.
  13. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

The novakid finishes cleaning up the spill he made before turning to the employee. "Oh. Uh. Sorry." He says before grabbing his bag and starting to head towards the exit of the ship.

The Alonne likes this.
  14. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

She stares at Michi for a second, before seeming to stare past him."Ah,it seems that Novakid is finally joining us." She turned back to the tablet, continuing to turn it around and around. She glanced around the area, trying to gauge exactly how safe they were.

The Alonne likes this.
  15. The Alonne

The Alonne Ketchup Robot

'Michi' does the same, before smiling and waving to the novakid.
    "Over here, friend! Yes, you, the red Novakid!"
    @Jirky-Kake

16. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Several seconds after the Novakid is handed his tablet, The human, Michi and the Peglacis tablets light up. The novakids takes a second or two before it lights up.

After you make your way out if the line, a message appears on the screen.

" Please follow the arrow to your guide. "

A arrow appears on the screen, pointing at one of the small stalls in the sprawling landing areas

HunterC1998 likes this.
  17. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci cautiously made his way towards the aforementioned stall; still keeping an eye out for the red-coated peglaci he saw earlier.

18. WarSarah

WarSarah Heliosphere

She almost sneers at the message, grumbling to herself."Just to display a lousy message? What a waste.." She sighed, following the arrow as well."Not even some video of a person either..."

19. Jirky-Kake

Jirky-Kake Phantasmal Quasar

He smiles a little once he approached before looking at his tablet, then towards the stall, following the peglaci and human.

The Alonne likes this.
  20. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

The peglaci gave his deep chuckle. "I guess you also want bells, whistles and a snack dispenser? Text works fine enough, and 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it'."