OOC Cerci Vacation Colony { Accepting applications }

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Arra, Feb 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Yes, yes it is

Solar313 and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  2. Sir Wilfrey

Sir Wilfrey Spaceman Spiff

On it's way then!

Solar313 likes this.
  3. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Alright, I've got an idea for a burnt out private investigator who has decided to take couple weeks off to recover from the stress of his job.

4. Arra

Arra The End of Time

That's good!

Solar313 likes this.
  5. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

Name: Taylor Jones
    Race: Avian
    Physical attributes: Yellow, fluffy and short.
    Traits: Dexterous. Good memory. Polite.
    Flaws: Unpersuasive. Paranoid.
    Inventory: Real Passport, Real Pilot's license, wallet with credit card, lots of money, a bunch of comics.
    Backstory: Taylor is an ordinary Avian from Avos who likes comics and adventure. and has a lot of money for some reason????

Last edited: Feb 23, 2016
    Solar313, Relten and Arra like this.
  6. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

Um... There's a lot of potential here, but I think there are also a lot of things that need to be said... For example, what kind of clothes is she wearing? Traditional Avian? Human? Armor? What's her personality like? Is she mellow? Rude? Lazy? I don't think pilot's license is a trait... and that'd leave Taylor with only one flaw, regardless. How did she get her money? Did she work for it? Steal it? Win it in the lottery? And how did she get off Avos anyways? Is she a Kluex believer?

But don't mind me... I'm not the GM here, after all... but I do think this could be improved. It's good, it just could be better.

7. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

I'm not really very good at describing personalities, sorry. :c
    also i find it hard to design outfits; it's not important what clothes she wears and i don't know how to describe things as being uninteresting.
    NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS

8. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

....I'm just going to stop talking now.

Solar313 and Relten like this.
  9. Arra

Arra The End of Time

We will start when we have four applicants.

10. Sir Wilfrey

HOW ABOUT 2 IN ONE!? (It's madness I tell you!) ((Prepare for unnecessary amounts of lore, we both are using our main OCs))

Name: Sucrose Stormbringer
    Race: Novakid
    Physical attributes: About 5'7", with a relatively slim, childish figure. Pink plasma with a shortish ponytail, a diamond-shaped brand, Avian-styled green shirt and brown pants.
    Traits: Sharpshooter, stronger than she looks, takes pain well, fiercely protective of her friends, optimist.
    Flaws: Terrible memory, suspicious of Apex, low self-esteem, tendency to fall off cliffs.
    Inventory: Oversized long-range plasma rifle, a bit of money, and a few changes of clothes.
    Backstory: After the death of her parents, Sucrose was raised by an Avian couple, from whom she got her last name. After she came of age, however, she left them to satisfy her wanderlust. Eventually, she happened upon another Novakid known as Xenon, and they've gotten along very well in the short time they've known each other.
    Art:
    http://i.imgur.com/B1eUJUD.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JuKqO81.jpg

Name: "Sir" Wilfrey Cerberus Xenon
    Race: Novakid
    Physical attributes: 6'6, nearly a foot taller than Sucrose. Strong and leanly built, golden Corona with no brand. Has a picture below.
    Traits: Swordmaster. He hits stuff with his gargantuan blade until it's a fine paste and keeps going. Also fiercely loyal, but equally quick to lose his temper if you mess with him. Brilliant mind, if an unstable one. He's likely to randomly mutter something to himself without thinking, and has been known to have dementia after stressful situations as well have flashbacks. Despite all of this, he truly does love and care for all he meets. Just don't give him too many reasons to stop that.
    Flaws: Quick to assume, unpredictable, some would definitely say insane, violence is usually his resolution to a problem if he thinks it's needed, is a Novakid and thus has a permeable shell (Glass cannon, anyone?)
    Inventory: Big-ass sword (Never leaves home without it), his clothes and a set of civvies as backups (Blue jeans and a black T-shirt), Sucrose (Refuses to let her out of his sight willingly), a bit of pixels on hand (For treating Sucrose of course, and maybe anyone who needs it, knowing him).
    Backstory: Way too long to post here so I'll sum it up. Grew up raised by Apex Rebels, Kidnapped when young by bandits whilst adventuring, ship crashes, he's captured by Miniknog scientists, experimented on for around 3 years, they remove his brand and keep him alive as they ground it into dust and forced it back into him, turning him into what would be a Novakid undead, making him lose a lot of anger control in return for intensely enhanced strength and an awful split personality simply known as Serus. He escapes, losing control of Serus in his rage and slaughtering nearly 37 Miniknog scientists with traps, local Orbides, and the prototype sword he finds, meets Sucrose and a few others, now 16 (Young adult to a Novakid), and has kept a secret job as a Bounty Hunter for income. Time has passed since their meeting, and now the chance for some R and R arises for the two, but is all what it seems to be for the young duo's destination?
    Art: http://imgur.com/kvgOjZ9

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

That is a extremely good App... We may start sooner than expected...

12. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

You know we don't do halfsies. :p

13. Arra

Arra The End of Time

We will either start tonight if another app is submitted, or tomorrow regardless.

Solar313, Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  14. Sir Wilfrey

Hype Simulator 2016

Solar313, Arra and Alkanthe like this.
  15. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Please don't put too much faith in this, im very liable to screw it up.

Solar313 likes this.
  16. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

That's why we're here, to help if you need it!

17. Sir Wilfrey

^^^^^^ :up:

Solar313 and Alkanthe like this.
  18. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Haha thanks guys, I really appreciate it! :DD

Solar313, Alkanthe and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  19. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Name: Jackdaw
    Race: Human
    Physical attributes: With black hair that is starting to turn grey, Jackdaw is regularly seen wearing a dress shirt and pants, waistcoat, and wingtip shoes.
    Traits: Jackdaw has a sharp set of eyes, easily able to see the fine details. His stoic nature allows him to keep a cool head even if dire situations. Should he be caught in a fight, he has thoroughly read the book of one William E. Fairbairn, and thus favours an 'ungentlemanly' approach.
    Flaws: His stress has left him emotionally distant, making him seem callous. To cope with his troubles he has taken to alcohol and other potentially mind altering substances.
    Inventory: Digital camera, smartphone (With job relevant software), intrusion kit (basically a futuristic set of lockpicks), holdout pistol, butterfly knife.
    Backstory: Working as a consultant detective can be a stressful job; even before considering the barely legal nature of the job. After a few weeks of messy cases, Jackdaw has decided to take a few weeks off.

Solar313, Arra and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  20. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.