1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Centaur Race Mod (Animations are out!) .05 again

Too many Centaurs

1. PeppehGreens

PeppehGreens Subatomic Cosmonaut

PeppehGreens submitted a new mod:

Centaur Race Mod (In progress - everything is human placeholder atm) - Too many Centaurs

Read more about this mod...

2. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal

Suggestion: Look at the pony mod, examine positions for inspiration, then see how a humanoid torso in place of the head would work out.

3. PeppehGreens

That's a really good suggestion, thanks. I already have the body and head worked out sort of I just need to know how to position it in the .png to get it looking right. Thanks again though!

4. demonix

demonix Subatomic Cosmonaut

if you want i can help you to do some spriting

5. demonix

and great concept, i always wanted to be a centaur in starbound !

6. PeppehGreens

I would love that! Any help is very much appreciated because I am really excited to play as a centaur as well.

7. demonix

ok so a few questions, what can i do ? do you have a skype or a steam or something, and also i suggest you to go here http://community.playstarbound.com/...notion-of-coding-or-how-to-make-a-mod.121815/ to see how i can help you and also if you teach me one or two things i would be more able to help you, ;) and if you want some help we are really gonna need to talk about the lore, the civilisation, the style of design, the style of design of the race etc and etc i don't think you know all of that right now but that's the point, i can help you to build the race, or lesser help if you prefer, i really don't want to be see like an invader x)

8. PeppehGreens

Add me on steam, my name is Lord Lobster. We can talk there!

9. SJLgamers

SJLgamers Subatomic Cosmonaut

What are you going to use as main weapon for the race? I'd recommend (i probably wrote that wrong) Bows as main weapons.

PeppehGreens likes this.
  10. SJLgamers

Also im really exited for this mod!

11. PeppehGreens

I was thinking the same exact thing! I want to talk to another mod dev (the one that addes special bonuses to certain races) about adding my racemod in his mod. I want the Centaurs to deal so much more damage with bows! I am also glad to see you are excited like me :D!

12. SJLgamers

Yeah i'm really exited! I tried installing the mod, but it didn't work, and for some reason xbawks character creation menu was suddenly gone, so I had to reinstall it. :zzz:

13. PeppehGreens

I noticed that a lot of my mods go missing sometimes. I don't know if it has to do with the way my mod is set up at the moment. Hopefully I can fix it soon though, sorry for the inconvenience. Also the mod has nothing but the basic human for now until I at least finish the animations!

14. NagaShoes

NagaShoes Big Damn Hero

Waiting warmly for updates!
    Don't go dying on us.

15. PeppehGreens

Don't worry! I am actually just having problems packing the mod into a .modpak format so it is easy for you guy to install. Gives me error after error lol. But I am still working hard on the rest of it while I wait on a fix!

16. PeppehGreens

I might actually just upload it in the folder form so people can start trying out and testing it and seeing what I should change. What do you guys think?

17. SJLgamers

That seems great! Always liked having mods in folder form because then you couldtake a peek inside and see what's in store.

18. PeppehGreens

Ok, when I get home I am going to make tiny changes then upload it in. .zip format (you can't just upload folders)

19. PeppehGreens

PeppehGreens updated Centaur Race Mod (In progress - everything is human placeholder atm)(Constant updates for now) with a new update entry:

.05 is out! (Animations)

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. Lindazana

Lindazana Cosmic Narwhal