RELEASED Cats with longer tails and different colors

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Rauchschwalbe, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

Hi guys,

I love cats and of course I chose the cat when Marnie came to me! But I was a bit unhappy with her short tail and with her look. So as a first step I made her tail a bit longer and more curly. Maybe I also rework her general look a bit more, but that will have a bit time.
    So I like to share my cat with you and you can download it, if you like it. It is currently available in the default color and in grey. Next is a black and white color and of course I can also change it the way you want it (just in case you want a neon green cat or something I don`t think of in the first place).
    Have fun with it and leave a reply or some feedback, if you want.:catsmile:

Rise, rise from the dead! I know necroing threads is frowned upon but there is a good reason for me to do so: I created a new cat retexture, it is the tortoise cat! Sorry for taking so long.

Attached Files:

• cat.png
        cat.png
        File size:
        4.9 KB
        Views:
      • cat.png
        cat.png
        File size:
        5 KB
        Views:
      • cat.png
        cat.png
        File size:
        7.6 KB
        Views:
      • cats.zip
        File size:
        9.9 KB
        Views:
      Last edited: Sep 20, 2019
      Marigolden likes this.
    • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

These are very cute. They remind me of my kitten, her tail is very long and swishy too. She's a tortoise shell and white cat, which I think would be too hard to produce on a tiny pixel cat like this, unfortunately.

I really like these though. It's amazing how a fairly simple change can make something so much cuter!

• Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

I just uploaded a tortoise shell cat as you requested, I know it took me over two years, but I hope someone wants to use them!
        Sorry for necroing, but I thought this would make more sense than creating a new thread.

Marigolden and DreamerDrop like this.
        • DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh, wow! Thank you so much! That makes me feel really happy... I'll try it out in game asap!