1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Carlucci Inventory ! https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/carlucci-ace-inventory.5416/

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by carlucci, Jun 17, 2018.

1. carlucci

carlucci Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is what I'm working on, Screenshot from 2018-06-17 09-27-00.png it's close to being done and will be my first mod. BK3K was awesome for letting me use its core base and allowing me to eventually upload this as my own, but credit to him for making it. WITHOUT IT, my mod wouldnt have been possible. He also helped me along the way. Thank you BK3k. I hope people love this mod like they do yours.

I took his mod, changed some icons, cleaned up some things and added more organization. I'll list everything when the mod is ready for DL

New added catagories:

Tools
    Liquid
    Meds
    Weapons, split away from Armor
    Augments and Collars
    Storage, like chests, digital storage, startech, smart tubes, starfoundry, any storage transport system as long as the mod has there tags and catagories listed as storage.
    Transport, like from smart tubes and from vanilla like railway and elevators, flags and teleporters, wtm mod also.
    Lighting, split away from decorations
    Throwable items
    Money, like voxels save in item form...need mod for that.....forgot the name

THIS MOD WILL ALSO INCLUDE ITEMS STACKABLE TO 9000, SO NO MORE FLOODING ALL YOUR INVENTORY BOXES.

Once this is done, I might make another mod which furthers the organization process like tabs for weapons, example: pistols, launchers, rifles, swords, knifes, etc etc you get the idea....for armor as well..we will see how my mod does with the community.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  2. carlucci

Still working on it

3. carlucci

Phase 2 complete...phase 3, reorder icons

phase 4 > have filter completed

Phase 5 > Upload Mod

4. carlucci

Screenshot from 2018-06-18 22-15-35.png
    "armoryBag" : //weapons only

"armorBag" : , //armor only

"throwBag" : //throwable items and breakable items

"toolBag" : //tools

"augmentsBag" : //epp, collar and lure augments

"medsBag" : , //medicine

"foodBag" : //food

"objectBag" : , //furniture and platforms

"materialBag" : //building blocks

"liquidBag" : //liquids

"farmBag" : //seeds and saplings

"hobbyBag" : //music and litature

"vehicleBag" : , //mech, spaceship, boat and vehicle parts, anything that has to do with these items

"reagentBag" : //crafting materials

"transportBag" : //rails and elevators, flags and teleporters

"objectBag2" : //decorations

"lightingBag" : //lighting only

"moneyBag" : //voxels and pixels

"storageBag" : //chests, lockers, digital storage of any kind and storage transportation

"mainBag" : //junk bag and leftovers

"deviceBag" : { "priority" : 21, "size" : 105 } //device stations

5. carlucci

just a quick update for all my supporters....i am working on the filters, where items are suppose to go on pickup and im making good progess. My ETA for launch will be June 30th.

6. carlucci

New photo, pending upload tonight. Very close to release.

7. carlucci

8. carlucci

I will be releasing a beta copy tonight 11pm EST. Please make sure you backup your player files, please make sure you empty your items into chests before installing this mod. I don't see any issues happening but you never know. The filters are not completely done so there will be some items that don't go to the proper tab. Agian, I'm working on it. Also many of you might have mods that I don't have, in this case just send me the mod name and items that don't go to the correct tab and I'll work on that too. When I release the mod, I'll list what each category tab should have designated with in it. Thanks for your patience and hope that this mod makes the game more enjoyable for everyone.

9. carlucci

Screenshot from 2018-06-29 19-24-15.png

release in a few minutes if u can get it up, otherwise late tonight !