1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Carlucci Ace Inventory [Deleted]

Discussion in 'User Interface' started by carlucci, Jun 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlucci

carlucci Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Umbrella and some other tools ? HOW THE HELL am I suppose to know what some other tools are ? Either you give me the right info I need to help fix it or don't post your issues here anymore, do we understand each other ?

Umbrella from what mod, send me a link to mod. Send me grass mod....I will fix tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

2. Kaisa Serian

Kaisa Serian Master Chief

i think by umbrella he meant the parasol, and if he did, then that means the "some other tools" are items like the translocator and relocator, which were already fixed, he needs to update his mod, i just tested it out myself and it works fine

3. carlucci

carlucci updated Carlucci Ace Inventory with a new update entry:

Yay ! More Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Spaceman Spiff

5. Kaisa Serian

yeah see we have no idea what the "database station" is, or what hylotl stuff is, this is why we ask for mod links

6. amirmiked12

We only have one hylotl stuff mod.and database is from FU

7. Kaisa Serian

and we shouldn't have to go on google searches just to find the dang mod, also, you mean the LAB DIRECTORY? which is what it's name is

8. amirmiked12

9. Kaisa Serian

alright, thank you, i looked at Frontier Expansion, Hylotl Stuff, and the Grass Mod, now i can confirm that the first two need to be fixed, but the Grass Mod works fine for me, seeds pick up and everything

10. amirmiked12

how u picked them?
    they don't even have any category on their name

11. Kaisa Serian

actually ya know what i think i know why, try updating to the latest version of this mod, there was a change that should make most, if not all, items that couldn't be picked up, pick up, and go into main bag, which in the case of Grass Seeds, is where they should go

12. amirmiked12

i have the 2.31 which is the latest version
    the grass is fixed

13. Kaisa Serian

it's working just fine for me, if it's not working for you then it's likely an issue with another mod

14. amirmiked12

Its fixed now.

15. carlucci

16. Constantinople

Constantinople Big Damn Hero

I don't know if you have done this, but is this mod now compatible with the Avali race? Also, I like using the Metroid mod, will this mod be compatible with that as well?

17. carlucci

I would suggest you play the mods you like with mine and report back the issues you find so I can fix them.

18. Constantinople

Thanks for letting me know. I will try those two mods. One issue I currently have is with the Roka race mod, namely I can't pick up anything I craft via the various crafting stations, such as the guns, etc. The race itself is rather boring, but I use the mod for the large variety of gear and stuff that comes along with it, including new ores to find and some awesome guns.

19. Kaisa Serian

could you please be more specific as to what you mean? Carlucci tested it out a bit ago and everything seemed to be working fine

20. Constantinople

I just checked the newest update, and the Roka guns to indeed work, though they are all added to the backpack section. It would be nice if they went into the weapon section.

I also checked the Metroid mod, and the guns can all be picked up, but none of the armor can. If the dev could fix that, that would be nice.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.