1. Note: Nightly builds are not officially supported and things that appear broken might actually just be broken with no way of fixing it, but community members may still be willing to assist you with common problems.

Closed Capture Pods

Discussion in 'Nightly Builds Support' started by Rosario, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rosario

Rosario Void-Bound Voyager

So I've been using the capture pods and I've noticed that once they die, I pick up their capture pod and go to throw the pod out only for my player to wave their arm around and do nothing.

2. genjiworks

genjiworks Void-Bound Voyager

Buy the healing pet station and heal them right up.

3. Forcedminer

Forcedminer Pangalactic Porcupine

yep exactly as genjiworks said.

They are used pretty much exactly like pokemon
    so when they become injured they can't fight.

you need to make the pet capture pod station inside that there is a crafting option for a healing station for them.
    which if i remember correctly that crafting station is made with tier 3 Architect's Table

i remember getting some capture pods early ingame when the Erchius Mining Facility was accessible without commands.....i rushed though because i forget the oxygen pack...don't know how bandages heal a oxygen starved body....but i got those pods at the end with the reward...returned and caught two of them.

later on i had no way of healing them...character waved their arm and did the cry emotion.

4. AntiStoned

AntiStoned Big Damn Hero

If you're using captured monsters without the healing station, you can use healing water as an alternative, you can find it in some desert and forest sub-biomes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.