1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Bug/Issue Can't upload new avatar picture

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by Firebird Zoom, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

So, here I was trying to change my avatar, and I get this notice:
    "The image could not be processed by the server. Please try another or contact the site owner."

Anything you can do to fix this?

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

There was a server update earlier, which appears to have caused some upload issues. We've mentioned it to the devs.

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Please ask them to put priority on it, this upload problem also affects mod uploads, and right now nobody is able to upload bug fixes >_<

4. Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

It should be working now. Could you try updating your mod again to make sure?

5. Entoarox

Entoarox Oxygen Tank

Uploading works, but trying to "Save update" does not have any effect, the update does not happen, the page does not reload, nothing.

6. Katzeus

Got it -thank you for the details

7. Katzeus

Since this is separate from the originally reported issue - can we continue over in this thread. It's just easier to keep track of things since they're all likely somewhat related to the upgrades we just did. Thanks!

Anyone else having issues with forum avatars can post either here or there - but I think that problem looks resolved.