1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Can't unlock tier 5/6 armors.

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by psrkallez06, Apr 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psrkallez06

psrkallez06 Void-Bound Voyager

So i have tried to restart the game like 10 times + made a new game but the same problem occurs, Tier 5/6 armors doesn't unlock, even tho i have the ship fully upgraded, and all quests completed.
    I also have all of the previous tiers. Doesn't matter if it's aegisalt, rubium or violium.

Also it is only the armor that won't apper, all the weapons and furnitures are still lthere.

The armors won't appear in their table. I have played starbound many times before and this is the first time it has happend.

The only mod i have installed is the "blink through walls" so that i can do some quests and mining faster. but i really doubt that can make the armor unlock not trigger? The point where the armor is not appearing is when i get the quest from the pingiun "get yourself a set of either aegisalt, rubium or violium armor". So i can't complete that without cheats. Any tips?

2. psrkallez06

psrkallez06 Void-Bound Voyager

UPDATE: found the problem, i had another mod that i forgot to remove called dev mods. Sorry about that. love this game! Thanks :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.