1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Closed Can't Opt Into Nightly

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Trompeur, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trompeur

Trompeur Space Hobo

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out how to play Starbound's Nightly Build. I've checked the drop-down menus on both Starbound and Starbound - Unstable. I've poked around a few other forum posts, but none of them solved my issue. Simply put, Nightly just won't seem to show up for me. By the way, I typically play on my Macbook Air which runs Sierra 10.12.1 if that helps at all.

Am I just out of the loop? Was nightly closed after 1.0? Is there some new way you're supposed to enable it?

(I've never been the 'forum' type. To be honest, I've never posted on a forum before. Sorry if I'm not doing this right, but it's a learning process.)

I appreciate the help, if it comes. Thank you all for being a great community.

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Nightly is no longer present. It was mostly for early access to actively follow the development progress.

~ Iris ~

3. Trompeur

Trompeur Space Hobo

Oh, okay. Thank you very much! I even looked for some news on it but I couldn't find any, so I figured maybe I was doing something wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.