1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Can't load save/ game crash

Discussion in 'Support' started by HavElizabeth, May 17, 2018.

1. HavElizabeth

HavElizabeth Void-Bound Voyager

So to preface, I don't have mods or the multiplayer beta downloaded. On to the problem: Once I save a day (go to sleep), the game crashes and when I start it back up it keeps replaying the game opening (the chucklefish logo etc.) . I've tried replacing the save file with an older save which works temporarily but I can't move on to the next day, so I'm stuck playing the same day over and over.

• Cortain

Cortain Tentacle Wrangler

does your game work when you create a new game?
      if not, please include the crash report

• HavElizabeth

HavElizabeth Void-Bound Voyager

• raquel

raquel Tentacle Wrangler

my game crushes too when charge the saved game

[11:51:40 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 2.6-beta.12 with Stardew Valley 1.3.11 on Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
        [11:51:40 DEBUG SMAPI] Mods go here: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods
        [11:51:40 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2018-05-17T14:51:40 UTC
        [11:51:40 ERROR SMAPI] A new version of SMAPI was detected last time you played.
        [11:51:40 ERROR SMAPI] You can update to 2.6-beta.14: https://smapi.io.
        [11:51:40 INFO SMAPI] Press any key to continue playing anyway. (This only appears when using a SMAPI beta.)
        [11:51:43 ERROR SMAPI] The game crashed last time you played. That can be due to bugs in the game, but if it happens repeatedly you can ask for help here: http://community.playstarbound.com/threads/108375/.
        [11:51:43 ERROR SMAPI] If you ask for help, make sure to attach this file: C:\Users\Raquel\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\ErrorLogs\SMAPI-crash.txt
        [11:51:43 INFO SMAPI] Press any key to delete the crash data and continue playing.

Attached Files: