Modding Help Can't load Felin save

Discussion in 'Starbound Modding' started by Oktek, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Oktek

Oktek Void-Bound Voyager

After some minor update, my Felin race save won't load. I presume it's a conflict with some other mod, but I don't know which one, since I have so many. I'm attaching the starbound.log file.

Attached Files:

2. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Moved to modding discussion and summoning @Kawa

Regards
    Iris Blanche

Kawa likes this.
  3. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

Either that mod, or one of the related mods is borked. Your error log has a TON of errors relating to that race.

Also, you have 362 mods...

4. Kawa

Kawa Tiy's Beard

Yeah I'm not gonna try and find out what's wrong when you have that many mods that could be the cause lol.

Nah, let's try it. Removing all the other errors first...

Interesting how so many of these involve things missing, but it wasn't until I got to FU that it got really good. Why would "category" and "itemTags" be missing?

Okay, I think I can safely say that whatever is the problem here, it's not the felin. It seems like one of your hundreds of mods, some of which possibly never meant to be combined, is removing critical information, possibly by replacing a data structure that the felin'd been patched into before it was loaded. That's all I can tell.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    lazarus78 likes this.
  5. Oktek

Oktek Void-Bound Voyager

Thanks. It helped me find the problem. The Felins work fine, after I removed Protectorate Ship Refactored.