1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Can't get the "Them Bones" achievement

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by AlexBubbles, Jul 23, 2019.

1. AlexBubbles

AlexBubbles Space Hobo

I've finally gotten all of the fossils completed but I can't get the achievement on Steam.

Things I've tried:

- Picking all of the displays up and placing them down again.
    - Looking up admin commands that could be of any help. Didn't find any of use except /statistic statName. I don't know what the name of the achievement stat is for the fossils though.
    - Relaunching the game.
    - Logging in again on Steam and launching Starbound.

I'm playing Starbound on my Mac with MacOS High Sierra version 10.13.6. I've gotten almost all of the other achievements but this one doesn't seem to register. I was playing windowed mode at the time I completed the last fossil. I put together the human fossil by placing the missing human torso in the display stand. The human head and legs were already in the display stand when I put the torso inside. I've never used any mods for Starbound either, not even for the Steam Summer Games.

I've included a screenshot of my fossil collection of my character. All of the fossils show up as completed which I expected.
    Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 23.09.32.png

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019