1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Can't get in Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Support' started by Midnyght, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Midnyght

Midnyght Orbital Explorer

I just unlocked my greenhouse a couple of days ago and when I try to enter through the door, the cursor changes to the white hand, but when I try to open the door, nothing happens. I have mods, but none of them specifically touching the greenhouse. Any advice?

• Bloodyfaery

Bloodyfaery Void-Bound Voyager

Hi!I have the exact same problem here, except that I have unlocked my greenhouse long ago... I also play with mods, and it happened after I played like three days with the last I installed, that is "furniture everywhere". Maybe it is related?
      What mods do you play with,Midnyght?

• NasikaSakura

NasikaSakura Star Wrangler

I had this problem yesterday!
        As it turned out, it was because a pine cone was growing invisibly in the entrance of my greenhouse! I used the pickaxe and the little sucker popped out of the door and I was able to enter again. Try swinging your pickax around at different angles to see if it works for you too. Good luck! :)

Bloodyfaery likes this.
        • Bloodyfaery

I'm going to try that, thanks! But I'm not too hopefull, since I can enter my greenhouse without any problem when I remove the Furniture everywhere mod...

NasikaSakura likes this.
          • NasikaSakura

NasikaSakura Star Wrangler

Ah! Seems you must have figured it out then. Pity it wasn't a mere pine one.

Bloodyfaery likes this.
            • Bloodyfaery

The author of the mod helped, the problem is solved!
              The solution is in the mod thread, if anybody encounters the same problem! :)