Cant find any fire quartz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Salaad, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Salaad

Salaad Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! Im on level 100 of the mines and have been searching each level since level 81 and i havent seen any :( The wiki says its super common so could my game be broken somehow? its the only thing left to complete in the community center and i am dying! Ive seen regular quartz since level 81. Plz help mee

• WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

I don't think that they are common, when I get one I donate to the community center first, then the next one I give to Gunther.
      Try explore the mines on your luck day, it certainly helps.

Salaad likes this.
      • Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

i see them a lot after floor 80, just try more often, as i got 5 or so by 1 day in the mines, and the mines reset its floors after some time
        and yes, always have 2, so 1 goes in the community center and 1 in the museum.... museum takes long
        if you are on PC, you can use the stardew predictor to see what's next from each geode.... if you wanna "cheat", that is
        just like normal quartz, fire quartz is lying on the ground when it's there, just like normal quartz

red floor + red quartz, kinda hard to see sometimes

Salaad likes this.
        • WilliamZ

WilliamZ Phantasmal Quasar

I saw this on other post but I wasn't playing at that time so I rather post here now, the wiki is right in say that you only need to wait 10 minutes for the floors to reset, but if you're transiting from your last floor to floor zero (the entrance) and your clock changes, you need to wait more 10 minutes. My theory is that the fading screens are just visual tricks and the ingame clock keeps running while you're stuck waiting the screen transitions.

Salaad likes this.
          • Salaad

Salaad Void-Bound Voyager

thanks for your help! i finally found 1 after spending an hour resetting the mines!

• Kurachi84

Kurachi84 Cosmic Narwhal

well, i have the timespeed mod, so it takes a while for me, but i've seen the first few floors being the same, and the floors after changed
              sometimes i go from 1 to 40, to kill slimes for the ring, and with the burglar ring, i kill insects to get ancient seeds, and i saw the floors change slowly after going from 40 to 0

but i can try waiting for 10 more ingame minutes next times :)
              and congrats, Salaad, now get another for the museum/community center :p

Salaad likes this.