1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Bug/Issue Can't Capture buildings

Discussion in 'Support' started by crupler22, Mar 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. crupler22

crupler22 Space Hobo

I just unlocked act 3 mission 1 and in any of the missions that I try and play I cannot capture buildings. The movement arrow just stays there and won't move the unit after I press A. Really like this game but this one is a game breaking bug. This is on the Nintendo Switch. I don't know what to do. Any thoughts?

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya, Sorry to hear about this, we've not had this issue reported before.

Could you let me know if resigning and restarting the mission helps at all?
      Are you able to play quickplay/multiplayer matches and capture buildings, does it happen on any other missions or is it purely just 3.1?
      Are you playing docked with a TV or in handheld mode. I doubt that'll make a difference but you can't be too sure sometimes.

Thank you. And please let me know if you manage to fix it yourself, in case anyone else experiences it before we can find a fix

• crupler22

crupler22 Space Hobo

Hi thank you for the quick response. Restarting does not seem to help. Any mission or quickplay game it happens in. I have not tried it docked I will get back to you on that. Thank you!

Update: Docked mode doesn't help.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2019
        • Unskilled_Cashew

Unskilled_Cashew Space Hobo

I have the exact same issue right now except I'm on Steam (PC) and the arrow just stays there and nothing happens until I cancel it.

The issue started in the beginning of "beyond the border" where I captured my first village then all my units stopped being able to capture anything in any gamemode or mission.