1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Cant buy Stardew Valley

Discussion in 'Support' started by hellindigo, Mar 29, 2018.

1. hellindigo

hellindigo Seal Broken

Hi! Stardew Valley disappear from ps store ru a long time ago...

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

I found webpages from March of 2017 complaining about the same thing. Either the game was removed by Russian censors then and it's been unavailable for all this time, or it's been accidentally removed *again* and it will come back eventually. Dunno.

It is rated 18+ apparently. Are you over 18?

• hellindigo

hellindigo Seal Broken

30 enough? Game do not exist in the store.

• margotbean

30 is plenty old enough to do an internet search on "Stardew Valley disappeared from Playstation store". :sarcasm:

• hellindigo

hellindigo Seal Broken

i just love this game and i just want to play it on my ps

margotbean likes this.
            • margotbean

Understood. I think you need to complain to Sony because I think it was their decision. Either them or the Russian government. (This is what I've gathered from internet searching.)

• hellindigo

hellindigo Seal Broken

As I know, the developer was asked to put 18+ for the game. Then the game would have appeared in our store

• margotbean

Based on this post: https://www.reddit.com/r/CensoredGa...dew_valley_is_18_rated_in_russia_compared_to/
                  I don't think ConcernedApe had anything to do with it.
                  Out of curiosity, I checked the wiki, and the Japanese, Chinese, and Russian wikis all link to the English/US playstation store. I don't know why... I don't own a playstation.
                  I have heard of people changing their region from RU to Europe to purchase games, but the games may or may not appear in your list if you change your region back to RU.
                  Perhaps the Product Manager at Chucklefish, @Katzeus, has some idea why the games aren't listed on the PS4 store in all languages? :D