Modding Help Can't Build barns on Advizes "Farm Expansion" Mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Janeway, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Janeway

Janeway Space Hobo

Hello! I recently installed Advizes's "Farm Expansion" from Nexus, found out it needed to be updated via the Smapi list and then downloaded the new Beta version.

While the new plot of land show up perfectly, and I can farm happily on it, I can not for the life of me build anything! I've tried three times to have a Barn built and even though it gets completed during game play, it is gone again next time I start up. Any ideas for why?

I have attached my smapi log: https://log.smapi.io/VGdLjKYE

(PS, I'm new to this...)

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

• Janeway

Janeway Space Hobo

Thanks, I'll try that. :) Quick question, how do I install that update without losing what I already have growing on the expanded land?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Janeway Just unzipped the mod and over-write the old files in the mod folder; updating the mod shouldn't effect what's already growing on the land.

• Janeway

Janeway Space Hobo

Hi @Moragaine,

Unfortunately that version still gives me the same problem - built a new barn, and poof, its gone the next time I start my game. Sigh. Any other ideas? Only other mods I have are Chests Anywhere, CBJ Cheats Menu, and GiftTasterHelper.

• GlassLeaf

GlassLeaf Void-Bound Voyager

Are you building the barn in the same place each time it disappears?

• Janeway

Janeway Space Hobo

Yes. I hadn't thought to try elsewhere. Will do that and see what happens.