1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Can't beam down on Planets

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by Psygnosis, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Hello everyone,

I have this annoying bug that teleports / kick me back to my Ship when trying to beam down on some planets ( and different biomes too )

I've tried to delete the universe stuff and create a new one but the bug persist

Tried also to reboot the Pc : when beaming down it seems that is working, but unfortunately it keeps to loading in the beaming animation for some minutes, then I pop in again in my ship

I have mods ( like Frackin' Universe ) but I've read that this bug is happening also to Vanilla players. Checked some threads but no solutions

Is there someone ( or a Dev ) that know how to finally fix it ?

Thank you

Pastebin stuff : http://pastebin.com/GBXdTdzC

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
  2. Cupa

Cupa Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't get it why it's so hard to attach the starbound.log-file...
    Do that and we can look further into it.

3. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Tell that to explorer when attaching files ( added it when I've done the post but magically disappeared - and sometimes forum errors too, but with firefox doesn't happen - yeah I use mainly Explorer )

Anyway the pastebin log is in the OP

4. Xary

Xary Big Damn Hero

Ever thought of the possibility, nay, case in wich the game DOESN'T generate a log file ?

5. Cupa

Which planet are you trying to beam down to?
    Please try these things:
    • New character
    • Checking the game through steam
    • Re-sub to the mods
    • Restart your PC

6. Cupa

7. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Well this is a Bog one, but the same thing it also happened on some other planets that had a different biome, so not only one of a kind ( even after re-creating the universe )

Done already the verify integrity of game cache from steam ; done the re-sub to the mods and the reboot too as said previously

Did only now the new character but nothing has been fixed, tried to beam down again on that planet, loading screen for some mins and then back to the ship

Clearly not a Mod problem since - as said in the op - can occour in the Vanilla version

8. Cupa

Really weird... I would advise you to do a full reinstall, back up your player files and see if that works.

9. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Log is incomplete but that's another story. Bog planet are afaik Frackin Universe related so you should report this issue there because it doesn't seem to be a vanilla issue at all.

~ Iris ~

10. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

That bug is It also on vanilla planets, tried it on the first solar system when u start to play and another one far away - different vanilla biomes and got re-beamed on my ship

Some people have the same issue even without mods and sometimes even on the first planet when u play a new character

11. Iris Blanche

Then we need the full log with everything in it.

~ Iris ~

12. Psygnosis

Psygnosis Ketchup Robot

Quite difficult, since the log files now have been updated with the 12th Aug activity and the old stuff has been replaced

13. Iris Blanche

Then post the log when you encounter this issue again :nuruhappy: All i can say according to the posted stuff is that something failed in dungeon generation.

~ Iris ~

14. makrotoo

makrotoo Void-Bound Voyager

Here's my log file. Hope it helps because I have the same problem. Yes, 2 years later.

Attached Files:

15. Nexus Of Chaos

Nexus Of Chaos Parsec Taste Tester

please avoid necroposting, on this and all other threads. I see plenty of errors related to the Star Wars mod. Could you try removing this mod? If you have more to say, please start a new thread

Iris Blanche likes this.
  16. Iris Blanche

@makrotoo
    Please dont post into different topics if you have an issue with the game.
    If you have a totally different issue than the one mentioned in the topic please open up your own support topic.

@NexusTheBrony
    Please keep moderating duties to the staff. :nuruwink: