1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Bug/Issue Cannot complete Tenant Quest: Hostage Situation

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by themexbrine, Jul 29, 2016.

1. themexbrine

themexbrine Aquatic Astronaut

A guard tenant I spawned gave me a quest to track down and save another npc which was held by A SPECIFIC GROUP OF armed npc´s (dark knights) in a specific place (lone grave). Everything was working fine when I found the npc´s I was supposed to kill. the quest tracker read:
    "-kill the dark knights."

I got killed many times by these guys but then By the third time I fought them they all just disappeared (including the npc I was supposed to rescue).

I´ve reloaded my save file many times, waited around the place and even tried talking to the tenant that gave me the quest but still nothing.
    The quest tracker still reads "-kill the dark knights." yet there are none to kill.

2. arisadelle

arisadelle Void-Bound Voyager

I have a similar issue where the server crashed on my way back from getting the hostage, but even though I killed on the people it still tells me to go back and kill them. I'm thinking I should just abandon the quests that bug.