REQUEST Cannabis growing mod

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Temat, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Axelius

Axelius Tentacle Wrangler

2. msaturn

msaturn Void-Bound Voyager

Waking up in a pile of Doritos locos tacos wrappers mod soon to follow

• BunnyBuns

BunnyBuns Subatomic Cosmonaut

I figured I'd post this here since same topic but apparently Sebastian bong was removed, this is an outrage dammit someone needs to mod it back!

g0atcheez likes this.
      • taintedwheat

taintedwheat Master Astronaut

Lols, grow four types of cannabis crops - sativa, indica, hybrid of the two strains of weed; and hemp for resource use like a rope fence or fortify crops that uses trellises.

Also, the price point on crops are depends on if you grow it outside (known as sun-grown) or in the greenhouse (indoor) [which is more expensive in RL too]

Ugh, I just love dro and weed culture in general hahahaha

Schwadu and BlushingCreep like this.
        • TheFool

TheFool Astral Cartographer

a mod to do just that is on the nexus.
          don't know if i can link it so just look for something like "sebastian's hobby restored" there.

i think it's kind of a gray area on the forum so i'm not sure if it's posted here or not; i haven't seen it.
          nudity and nipples isn't acceptable on a forum for a 13+ crowd according to the staff, so i'm not sure if growing, using and selling pot or other drugs is going to fly or not given the varying degrees of legality surrounding it. could be seen as "promoting illegal activity to kids" if seen critically enough.

nexus is probably safer for this kind of stuff but since action hasn't been taken yet maybe it's in the clear.

• She Meows

She Meows Subatomic Cosmonaut

Sounds FUN! Maybe my husband will play the game then.
            Look at all these replies, high already lolol:lolwut:

Schwadu and taintedwheat like this.
            • mizuizm

mizuizm Seal Broken

anyone working on it?

• taintedwheat

Dunno, but you can get a pipe and bong in game by fox420, I currently have it, still need some pixels fixed though but it's cool to have!

• Kernel32

Kernel32 Big Damn Hero

Dude you read my mind ^^
                  With adding some more hallucinogen mushroom and make some free party :rofl:

• taintedwheat

You know, I thought that scene where you drink the wizard's brew was hilarious for some reason. Hahah, I bet, somehow, it can be put in eventually or whatever that scene every time you eat one.

Mushroom tea, man.

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
                    • Saitofox

Saitofox Scruffy Nerf-Herder

witht his you would have to make seb love the item aswell with custom text being like "this is the best thing you have ever given me"

• taintedwheat

.... And be able to make all sorts of different edibles.

It'd be cool because first you'd need to make a butter churner in the game first and just make more recipes ahhh

Schwadu likes this.
                        • alacazain

alacazain Void-Bound Voyager

Add so you can cook cristal meth xD make a meth farm, i wanna be walter white of star dew valley :p Use Pam as a crack whore :p

• WATERTHOOOOOSSEE

WATERTHOOOOOSSEE Phantasmal Quasar

BUMP.BUMP.BUMP

This mod will also make you have a easier time making sebby love you

Schwadu likes this.
                            • sadlouie

sadlouie Void-Bound Voyager

I'm a pixel artist, I'll draw the weed plants if someone will mod them in. :mwahaha: I'm way too busy with work and also lazy to mess with even simple coding, though. I'd need someone willing to do that at least.

• mizuizm

mizuizm Seal Broken

yesss!!!! we're closer!!!!!!!! someone who knows how to code and can do it for this mod please??????

• sadlouie

sadlouie Void-Bound Voyager

:confirm: Just keep me updated, I'll check back every few days in case someone is interested in collaborating on the more technical side of things.

ALSO I JUST NOTICED SEBBY'S BONG IS GONE AND I'M HONESTLY UPSET. I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I LOADED MY GAME... WHY?!

• jtron

jtron Space Hobo

There's already "jazz flowers," I kinda figured that's what Sebastian was putting in his "vase" - I was planning to dedicate the greenhouse to them once I unlock it :D

• Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine

I made a bong and pipe on my furniture mod in place of the obsidian vase and decorative bowl.

RoastedCoconutz likes this.
                                      • Fox420

Fox420 Pangalactic Porcupine