1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Can you crate and make dyes?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Toonation, Mar 19, 2012.

?

You think they should have dyes

Poll closed Mar 19, 2013.
  1. Omg yes!

100.0%
  2. No, You're crazy enjoy the game that what finding equipment is for. Derp~~~

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toonation

Toonation Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry if there was a post already out for this i'm new to this forum but...
    Can you dye your armor and stuff and maybe have dyes like that can flash between different colors like flashy dyes because that'd be cool. Maybe create your own flashy dye and how fast it goes from one color to the next in a crafting station and could have as many colors to flash as they want and options to put it on repeat or pulsate:O! Have some kind of npc that has a quest to gather materials needed for dyeing or something idk its just an idea but I'd love to have customizable dyes and even dyes that flash colors. Also have dyes can go on weapons but they are different type of dye and a different process all together and be called "Metal Dyes" or something and regular dyes will be called "Dyes". Also dyeing walls/ house and the dye will be called well umm "Paint" lol. Also furniture and everything in between like lights and stuff will be fun to dye. (having a blue flashy light *-* or have a lazer light show with it changing colors Lol).

Maybe have certain color lights reveal certain things too :O????

Idk I'm getting ahead of myself, if this was addressed but this is a cool idea :O but idk about different dye part just an idea basically i'd love to dye things and make flashy dyes the go from blue to white or pulsates from blue-> light blue -> white then back again or just dye things to look nice xD. I'd hate to be end game and look like the person next too me just because it cant be dyed.

2. LemonRobot

LemonRobot Phantasmal Quasar

It is in the post made by Blue at the top of the forums.

3. Ferroseed

Ferroseed Phantasmal Quasar

I think you play too much Mabinogi.
    OT: LemonRobot answered your question. Read through the List of Announced Game Information, it's in there somewhere.

4. Starheaven07

Starheaven07 Pyxis Tube

Painting things has indeed been confirmed, but the extent of what you can paint is to be seen.
    Considering your sick Pokemon breeding tendencies, maybe you could breed animals in a certain fashion to get a particular color?

Ferroseed likes this.
  5. 777eza

777eza Existential Complex

Cosmic dye
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.