Can you add Faction in 1.4 or future updates?

Discussion in 'Mechanics' started by Legion Deathwish, Jan 24, 2019.

  1. Legion Deathwish

    Legion Deathwish Tentacle Wrangler

    Thanks for reading this

    - FACTION RELATION MECHANICS -
    > How to increase good relation between you and them
    - Helping their members
    - Repairing their building
    - Killing the members of their rival faction

    > How to increase bad relation between you and them
    - Pillaging them
    - Killing them
    - Worse thing can player do

    - FACTION RELATION EFFECT TOWARDS THE PLAYER -
    > Nemesis
    - They will bring a big gun for you
    - Ambushing you without noticing
    - Worse things happen to you than you imagine

    > Hostile
    - Shoot in sight
    - Burn you alive
    - Buried you alive

    > Distrust
    - They will not trading with you
    - 25% chance receiving harsh dialogue to you
    - they will not let you in their headquarter or barracks or other building

    > Neutral
    - NOTHING

    >Friend
    - Will receive random discounts from other traders
    - Increase value every things your selling to them even your dirt will cost 10
    - 10% Chance receiving gift from member

    > Revered
    - Will receive high discounts from other traders
    - Increase value every thing your selling to them even your 1 flower will cost 100
    - 25% Chance receiving gift from member
    - Receiving nice or admiration dialogue to you

    - FACTION RELATION -
    > USCM
    -Neutral or Friend towards human race
    - Distrust toward other races

    > Protectorate
    - Neutral or Friend every races
    - Distrust towards member of Occasus

    > Occasus
    - Hostile towards member of Protectorate and other race faction (ex. Miniknog)
    - Hostile towards every race except human
    - Neutral toward human race

    > Random bandits/outlaw
    - Random relation (75% chance Hostile) (25% Chance Neutral)
    - Hostile towards member of Occasus (chance 25%)
    - Distrust/Hostile (50% chance hostile or Distrust) towards member of their rival faction

    > Miniknog Rebel
    = Hostile towards member of Miniknog
    - Neutral towards every race
    - Friend towards you if you help the rebel infiltrating Miniknog Stronghold
    - Hostile towards member of Occasus
    - Distrust/Hostile (50% chance hostile or Distrust) towards member of their rival faction

    > Miniknog
    - Hostile towards member of Bandit/Outlaw
    - Hostile towards member of the Miniknog Rebel
    - Distrust towards you if you help the rebel infiltrating miniknog stronghold if you leave a witness
    - Distrust towards every race except apex race
    - Neutral towards apex race
    - Hostile towards member of Occasus
    - Distrust/Hostile (50% chance hostile or Distrust) towards member of their rival faction

    > Random Glitch Faction
    - Hostile/Distrust towards member of Bandit/Outlaw (50% chance)
    - Neutral towards every member of (faction) except Occasus
    - Hostile towards member of Occasus
    - Neutral towards every race
    - Distrust/Hostile (50% chance hostile or Distrust) towards member of their rival faction

    > Random Hylotl Faction
    - Hostile/Distrust towards member of Bandit/Outlaw (50% chance)
    - Hostile towards member of Occasus
    - Neutral towards every member of (faction) except Occasus
    - Neutral towards every race
    - Distrust/Hostile (50% chance hostile or Distrust) towards member of their rival faction

    > Random Floran Faction
    - Hostile/Distrust towards member of Bandit/Outlaw (50% chance)
    - Neutral towards every member of (faction) except Occasus
    - Hostile towards member of Occasus
    - Neutral towards every race
    - Distrust/Hostile (50% chance hostile or Distrust) towards member of their rival faction

    > Random Novakid Faction
    - Hostile/Distrust towards member of Bandit/Outlaw (75% chance)
    - Hostile towards member of Occasus
    - Neutral towards every member of (faction) except Occasus
    - Neutral towards every race
    - Distrust/Hostile (50% chance hostile or Distrust) towards member of their rival faction

    > Random Mercenary Faction
    - Hostile/Distrust towards member of Bandit/Outlaw
    - Hostile towards member of Occasus
    - Neutral towards every race
    - Neutral towards every member of (faction) except Occasus

    > Random Unknown Faction
     
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
    Moor Al-Malik likes this.
  2. Moor Al-Malik

    Moor Al-Malik Existential Complex

    These sound great! Could make the universe a lot more interesting. With many faction you can establish a relation with, you will have to behave more carefully when encountering them.

    But sadly, I don't know if the dev will listen to these. They have kinda abandon us for way too long, and I don't know if the 1.4 or other future updates will even be release or being working on. Things have been so unpromising.

    But just in case if they still care, these are my idea about the future update I've long been thinking and constructing.

    Link: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/more-advance-crew-customization.147559/#post-3324229
     
  3. Legion Deathwish

    Legion Deathwish Tentacle Wrangler

    I think we need to give another chance to them and wait a little longer because their are expanding their team and they are Hiring Pixel Artist & Programmer for the Starbound and their game called Wargroove is releasing in Feb 1. I hope their next plan/step will update their potential games than wasting it

    And also great idea for the More Advance Crew that's really needed to improve and add more features the crew mechanics and improve it's AI and also more dialogue.
     
  4. Moor Al-Malik

    Moor Al-Malik Existential Complex

    Well, I am glad you still have some faith on them. It has been a depressing time in this community. Many people have lose their hope in this game. Anyway, thanks that you think my idea is pretty great.
     
    Legion Deathwish likes this.

Share This Page