1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Can`t turn mines or skull cavern to normal, bug report not possible

Discussion in 'Support' started by Rauchschwalbe, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Rauchschwalbe

Rauchschwalbe Cosmic Narwhal

Hello,
    first of all: I´m posting here because I dont get a registration email after creating an account and so I´m not able to report a bug there. Maybe one of you who is there would be so nice to report my bug? It would be a great help and I can send you virtual hugs and cake!

On to the problem... my boyfriend and I play SDV together, everything is updated, no mods. We can´t get the mines or the skull cavern back to their normal state. No matter how often or who is toggling it at the shrine in the mines, it doesn´t work. This problem started when we accepted (and fulfilled) the skull cavern quest to level 100 (Danger in the deep for skull caverns, not the Hungry challenge).
    We have been able to toggle between hard and normal mode in the mine before this (after fulfilling danger in the deep for the mines). But now it´s stuck in the hard mode.
    Does someone has an idea how to fix it? Savefile-editing didn´t work (mineshrineActivated false).
    Or would be someone so kind as to post it for me on the "official" forum meant for that?

Thanks for reading, have a nice and wonderful day!