1. Welcome to the Starbound support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://playstarbound.com/support

Can someone help me out please? Idk whats stopping my startup..

Discussion in 'Starbound Support' started by nellez, Oct 29, 2016.

1. nellez

nellez Void-Bound Voyager

I think i may be missing a part of a mod but i have no clue. Please help, much appreciated.

Anyone?

It's ok then, i guess ;w;

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016
  2. Lodish

Lodish Black Hole Surfer

I quickly read the thing, and found this: [14:54:25.459] [Error] Application: exception thrown, shutting down: (ItemException) Duplicate item name 'excalibur' found
    Do you have any mod including an Excalibur item in it? Because it seems to be the reason.

Edit: Don't be so impatient, sometimes it's just that there isn't anyone available to help ;)

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

It seems that one of your mods is not using the patch format and therfor messing up a lot of stuff. There are also mods that define the same item more than once. So in this case you have "dirty" mods and also a modding issue itself.
    You should compare the mods and what they're adding and remove the ones which define the same item more than once. Also make sure all mods are updated. Outdated ones can cause unwanted behaviour. In your case it will cause issues with fishing because the physics config isn't patched instead the file is overwritten.

Also please use the edit function when making additions to your previous posts to prevent unnecessary doubleposts and don't be so impatient. :)

~ Iris ~