REQUEST Can somebody help me make this craftable fishbowl compatible with the new custom farming redux

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Chleiya, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Chleiya

Chleiya Phantasmal Quasar

HopeWasHere likes this.
  2. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

It's not too bad to convert, you'll need to rewrite the Fishbowl.json to strip out the element handler bits and add a manifest.json. I suggest looking at Platonymous's example furniture pack, the first item is animated.

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

I've been meaning to get around to fixing that old mod of mine, I'll try to get that done this week and post the updated file here.
      Or, if you want to try your hand at updating it so you can get a better understanding on how to update these sorts of mods, then feel free to do so. I know the best way to learn how to write the manifests and configs correctly is trying to update old mods

Edit: Ending up having extra time today, here is the updated craftable fish bowl, as well as the follow up animal Custom Furniture mod that includes all of the animals I've made so far. I'll probably put this on Nexus at some point, but until then, here they are. The Custom Farming Redux Craftable Fish Bowl and Custom Furniture Pet Displays both have the same fish bowl, so you really only need one mod. The craftable fish bowl is kind of obsolete, but I thought I would include it if you really liked making your own fish bowl

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
        Moragaine likes this.
      • Chleiya

Chleiya Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks!!! This is amazing. I just like the immersion of crafting the fishbowl. I am amidst a roleplay where i have children on the farm and the father is going to craft them fishbowls!

HopeWasHere likes this.