Can’t move casks iOS

Discussion in 'Support' started by ArcanaNoir, Mar 17, 2019.

1. ArcanaNoir

ArcanaNoir Space Hobo

Version 1.20, iOS version 11.4.1
    I can’t move casks. When I try to move a cask that’s in the cellar, I just get the same non-response like when you try to chop down a plant that isn’t choppable. When I try to move a cask that is not in the cellar (whoops!) I get the notification “can only be used in the cellar”. I have tried using all of my tools. The casks are empty. When I had an older version I was able to move casks with no problems. My tools are iridium grade.

Mamas2Girls, Zanden and knk2317932 like this.
    • knk2317932

knk2317932 Seal Broken

The same thing is happening to me (except my casks are not empty, I’m currently aging Ancient Fruit Wine) and I feel like I have tried EVERYTHING. Have you had any luck?

Zanden likes this.
      • Zanden

Zanden Space Hobo

Same here. I put cask in my shed and cellar and cannot remove them empty or full. I’ve tried all tools.

knk2317932 likes this.
        • knk2317932

knk2317932 Seal Broken

What do we need to do to fix this?! It’s driving me crazy!

• Alison-Yumiko

Alison-Yumiko Intergalactic Tourist

It was possible to move casks before the recent updates, but now it is not possible - I am also on ios (iPhone)

• Zanden

Zanden Space Hobo

Same. I guess wait until the next update see if it’s fixed :/

• Mamas2Girls

Mamas2Girls Space Hobo

I’m having the exact same issue and it’s time to harvest my wine.

knk2317932 likes this.
                • MizzSmartyPants

MizzSmartyPants Yeah, You!

This is also an issue on Android. I haven't found anyone else reporting it for Android yet.