1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

Can’t find game on ps shop!

Discussion in 'Support' started by Cabronski, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Cabronski

Cabronski Space Hobo

Yo so I been browsing the Psn shop all day looking for something to play couldn’t find anything so I gave up than I saw a post on fb from wwg about your new game and I was sold!! Went to look for the game was super excited and came out with no results! Nothing nada zero! Any idea when it will be available on ps shop?? Thank you!!

Nvm just read an article on polygon that said the ps4 version will be coming at a later date...:( needless to say I feel profound sadness.. suppose I can buy it on steam but I’m just not a pc gamer...any clue as to when the ps version will be released??

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2019
    • Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

I'm sorry!!!
      We'll keep you updated as much as we can with the PS4 release.

Cabronski likes this.
      • Cabronski

Cabronski Space Hobo

Thank you. I’m really looking forward to playing and creating my own scenarios!

• Cabronski

Cabronski Space Hobo

Hate to be a bother but any word on a release date for the ps4 version? Any information would be greatly appreciated.. me and my son are super excited to play this game.. we both very much enjoyed stardew valley :) so much so that he now wants to be a farmer when he grows up!

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

We have nothing at the moment I'm afraid. Please keep your eyes glued to our Twitter. We'll update as soon as we can!

A farmer is a cool profession! You should get him a little garden patch to play with, or if you don't have a garden, get some little pots to put on a window sill and let him grow some chillies or beans!!

Cabronski likes this.
            • Cabronski

Cabronski Space Hobo

thanks for getting back to us! Just waiting for the spring to come and we plan to do just that!