1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Callistan Race Mod DL Fix Attempt - Take two

A tribute to great outdated mods

1. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

I really don't know what to tell you, I have both mods currently and cannot repeat your issue.

I would recommend deleting your character/ship/universe files if you can't start the game at all. I wish i could be more help, but I've addressed the only problem I saw in your logs. I wish you the best of luck =3

2. valkirie

valkirie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I did find two more bugs while using this mod without fracking universe.The teleporter in the ship has a beam up to ship option instead of beam down to planet.When I upgraded the ship to condor class I got a infinite loading bug when I tried beaming to the ship.
    P.S. Turns out your mod is not the only race one to have problems with fracking universe.The avali race has too.

3. Roskii Heiral

I'm sorry to hear that, I havent made it to condor yet. Would you mind posting the log for that? the reason for the teleporter is that you always have the option to beam to the planet from the ship. I just used the vanilla steampunk teleporter. I can change it if its a huge issue

4. valkirie

valkirie Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Roskii Heiral likes this.
  5. Roskii Heiral

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  6. AzrielsLament

AzrielsLament Space Spelunker

i wasnt able to find the issue though it did seem to work once A.V.I.A.N. was uninstalled.

7. perfektmind

perfektmind Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really love the mod, but noticed after a few ship upgrades that I can't hire crew. With each upgrade I'm automatically credited with the maximum crew and given permission to upgrade again.

8. perfektmind

I should note I'm using the latest version after the fix to allow crews on the soma ship.

9. Roskii Heiral

I'll check it out. Do you remember which upgrade this behavior started on?

10. perfektmind

I've only played this mod on 1.1.1, and I've never been able to recruit. AI tells me I have no room onboard although I'm on the 4th or 5th tier with 0 crew. I can still upgrade the ship, but immediately afterwards when I port back it auto-unlocks the next license. It's as if theirs a record of me having a full crew, but SAIL tells me there are no registered crewmembers. I use the Job Offers mod and the chef add-on mod which I used in another playthrough. Redone Protectorate uniforms too. Those are my only crew related mods. On a whim I tried removing my universe files and ship file, but I still can't recruit.

11. Roskii Heiral

Hmmm, This is not something I can duplicate. I'm remade a new character and its working properly. I haven't used the two mods that you mentioned, but if they don't mess with the ship structure file it shouldn't effect your crew size. I also don't think they'd be doing that (it would be very odd). I can try looking through your log file, if that would help.

The issue you're describing was a problem in the early stages of the mod, since I didn't have crew capability it would act as if the ship was constantly full. But that was fixed several days ago.

12. perfektmind

Is it possible that the download on this site is not the latest? I just downloaded again and noticed the newest files and folders are dated 9/11/16. I have deleted my player and universe folders and most of my mods, but I'm still having the same issue with a new save.

13. perfektmind

I noticed females also have the sleeveless hoodies. I think the download link must still have the original version.

14. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Falfeather updated Callistan Race Mod with a new update entry:

Re-uploading most current version

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Roskii Heiral

Thanks for all the feedback, not sure why the mod got reverted to its original.

16. perfektmind

Tested and it works, thanks Roskii! IMO best race mod available. Any plans to move to steam? This is actually the only non-steam mod I use (worth the effort).

17. Roskii Heiral

I will move to steam after I get a few more things implemented. I feel like this community is alittle better place to work things out xD

18. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

In order to update your mod here, you also have to include a new version number for it.

19. Roskii Heiral

ah, thank you =3

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  20. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

You know, i could download this because:
    "You are filled with NOSTALGIA."

^ damn, left out an undertale reference someone shoot me with the pistol from the koala days

Edit *got shot in the face ver.*: I nearly forgot that i have a request. Mind if you add the starter clothing to Dragon ball SB (A now killed off mod which bugs me to update it's own clothing.) into the nostalgic inducing race mod of yours so i can live the dream of a saiyan once again?

* You are filled with even more NOSTALGIA.

crap there it goes again

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016